GTA V - General Thread

• Thread starter Hollidog
  • 9,032 comments
Those driving physics look awful, I'm concerned since it's a MASSIVE part of GTA.

Cars look like they have no mass which is further obvious by the equally rubbish crashes in the video Waheed posted.

Thanks go out to all those that complained about 4's handling physics...

This x1000000000.

Hopefully Muscle Cars have body roll, But in the video there is none :(. *Starts losing Faith*

Most people who play the game just drive around shooting and are generally inexperienced. They want something that is easy to pick up and play so Rockstar have probably made the game to cater their needs, I don't think the car physics will be as bad as they look.

Most people who play the game just drive around shooting and are generally inexperienced. They want something that is easy to pick up and play so Rockstar have probably made the game to cater their needs, I don't think the car physics will be as bad as they look.

I guess we'll see, I loved seeing the Old Muscle cars just roll, and then sometimes they Flip :lol: Anyway im still going to get it to use that VW Buggy thing.

The Physics is fine. Someone on GTA Forums had answered over 30 questions and all the aspects of GTA V are great. It ranges from slightly better to far better. Lots of improvements have been done to the mechanics of the game.

Hopefully its Slippery because ill love to drift in it :D. I guess there's no more Sultan RS. Now i think you make one out of the Sultan :lol: I wonder if theres going to be any Hidden Cars O.o

Now, it may look like a rally car, but its a more track-oriented car than a rally car, as shown by its poor off-road handling.

I wasn't really too excited for this game (I hadn't really been following the development), but in the last week I've become really hyped for it. Just need to convince my dad to let me order it.

R* Tweeted this for the PSN pre-orders:
''Those who've pre-ordered #GTAV on PSN will be able to preload the game as follows: Sunday 3pm BST in Europe; Monday 3am EST in the US''

Convertibles can have roof opened/closed. I don't know why, but all games that have that, I must have and will love.

Same here, when I first saw the roof fold into the boot of the old Mercedes SLK my jaw dropped, I remember the feeling when I first saw it in Midnight Club LA. :)

I'm a bit nervous about the driving physics. Looks like cars go ALOT faster than in IV. The handling on that Dewbachee was a bit arcady. I enjoyed the physics in IV. Very realistic for it's time. It looks like they've gone back to the III-era driving physics. Either that or that Dewbachee he stole was heavily modified with added grip.

Site got updated
BUEGYKbCcAAIfCh.jpg

Looks very pretty and the framerate seems to be keeping up as well on the PS3, with the exception of few dips here and there. They've done a decent job with the physics too, by the looks of it. Was never a fan of GTA IV's, although it does seems more simplified now.

Last edited:
I wonder if there's forklifts in the game, and if we can lift up cars, like in SA... That would be fun :D.

And, still no info on cheats?

Back