GTA V - General Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hollidog
  • 9,032 comments
  • 607,250 views
Pure speculation, but several UK stores and even Gamestop have listed GTA V's release date to be March 1st of next year..

Blatantly just a placeholder date. Retailers don't know when it's out.
 
Really don't know why it took them so long to release so much as pictures for the game, yeah there's that factor of giving false promises, but its GTA, we can already assume what %50 of the game will be.
 
Blatantly just a placeholder date. Retailers don't know when it's out.

Exactly.

I'm also hoping for a big announcement of some sort soon, especially with 1 year anniversary of the debut trailer not too far away.
 
Last edited:
I am still expecting May time, April at the earliest.
 
I'm not. Especially not with the full reveal coming soon.
 
I never expect anything so not to have my hopes destroyed :lol:. I just want some new pics or something to keep me going a while :p.
 
You've got that info coming...In a month XD
 
I never expect anything so not to have my hopes destroyed :lol:.

That's a good strategy for life, I find. :lol:

And great news about Game Informer and GTA V. Looks like, we could be getting a full reveal very soon.

Hopefully.
 
Well if it's anything to go by, when they did Max Payne 3, it was 3 full pages of pictures, details and even a video.

Also, it's confirmed that GTA V will be featured in the Golden Joystick awards.
 
Rockstar has officially posted a new "official" GTA V FaceBook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grand-Theft-Auto-V/473819899309541

Also, voice your opinion! Rockstar is now taking into consideration what you want in GTA V's crew mode carried over from Max Payne 3. They won't accept comments via their new blog post, all submissions must be submitted via this email address:

GTAVCrewFeedback@rockstargames.com
 
Rockstar always seems to remain quiet until the full reveal of their games, after which everything starts flowing like a flood (demo vids, tester vids and comments), with the release date not too far behind.
 
XS
Rockstar always seems to remain quiet until the full reveal of their games, after which everything starts flowing like a flood (demo vids, tester vids and comments), with the release date not too far behind.

Seems like thats starting to happen again.
 
Just posted on their facebook page like 2 minutes ago:

Lots of info coming next month. Get ready. For now, enjoy this first official artwork release from Grand Theft Auto V.

actual_1351091842.jpg
 
Nice :D.
 
Hopefully a new trailer at the beginning of the month, with a release date at the end of said trailer.
 
Just posted on their facebook page like 2 minutes ago:



actual_1351091842.jpg

HELLLLLL YES!!!!!!!

I love the artwork. Not overdone like GTA IV and a bit retro like the classic GTA's. I love it.
 
Love the "retro" artwork, just beautiful.
Hopefully a new trailer at the beginning of the month, with a release date at the end of said trailer.

Fingers crossed.👍
 
I'm noticing the suppressors. Hopefully there's a use for them. The P90 in TBoGT causes panic and mayhem same as any other gun so... what's the point?
 
HOLY CRAP. I cannot wait. Too bad I have no money to buy it.
 
All the vital info from the mag will pour onto the internet within a few hours of the mag hitting the shelves. I wouldn't worry about missing anything. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if all the info in the magazine makes it's way onto the web in trailer form prior to the magazine's release.
 
Yeah I'm not worried at all, I knew it was going to happen anyways.

We shall see. I'm waiting for the 2nd trailer to come out on the 1st ones anniversary.
 
Look up 4 posts.
 
Lol I guess so XD
 
Back