GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in :)

Will be good fun trying not to wreck our cars, even with full armour a big tumble can bend wheels etc

0_0.jpg

I am up for it just need to find me some suitable 4x4s. :)

I'm up for it! Would the Vapid Sandking XL be suitable too?

Just taking the Canis Mesa with all the off road goodies out for the first time. Thing is a beast! Wish we had more than 15 minutes of daylight though.

Everyone feel free to post off roading pics in here if you want. :)

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
Wish we had more than 15 minutes of daylight though.

Probably my biggest complaint in GTAV. Out in the countryside night time is no fun, aside from admiring the way things reflect off the cars lights. Will make for a good challenge off roading in the dark though.

TiZzla
Probably my biggest complaint in GTAV. Out in the countryside night time is no fun, aside from admiring the way things reflect off the cars lights. Will make for a good challenge off roading in the dark though.

I found something that made it not so bad. Anyone flip on the roof lights for that Mesa yet? :dopey:

Sounds great, off-roading is one things I am really enjoying right now, online with be fantastic for it.

The Rebel 4x4 is the best off-roader if you ask me, even a stock one can make it up Chilliad from both sides with no complaints. And I'm pretty sure we'll be able to have some nicely modified off-roaders in our online garages.

I'm in, depending on the time you're running these events. Some off-road races would be fun too, getting from one side to the map to the other, using as little tarmac as possible and as quickly as possible could be fun. ;)

What about the BF Injection, Dune Buggy, and the modern SUVs? Are they allowed as well?
I wouldn't mind building an off-roading style Patriot to accompany you guys. :)
If it isn't allowed I might just end up using a Rebel that's been turned into a "homemade trophy truck" :P

Edit: Here's a few pics of said Rebel after an ingame night of blazing through the trails (ran over a deer by accident though, RIP deer)
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
Well for the slower speed climbs a lot of those cars are no good at it. I might re-think everything over the weekend. This thread might just end up being a general off road thread and I may just create a Canis Mesa club.

Count me in :)

Will be good fun trying not to wreck our cars, even with full armour a big tumble can bend wheels etc

0_0.jpg

Where can I get one of these?

Damn.

If only the offroading vehicles had a sound like real life:

I'd be in heaven.

Anyone else find the offroad trail thats not on the map? Just stumbled on it.

I've found quite a few tracks that aren't on the map. Hey we should make point to point races, like from the top of one mountain to another, no rules just first to get there wins. Well one rule would be that you can only use the original car 💡

If you did all the Missions "Meltdown" and "The Wrap Up" Then you cant get it anymore, Even if you replay the missions :\.

I'm going to try and get one anyways.

I'm interested. I'll need to find one of the hardcore 4x4s since I keep thinking that I want to use the Range Rover Mk4 lookalike.

I'm interested. I'll need to find one of the hardcore 4x4s since I keep thinking that I want to use the Range Rover Mk4 lookalike.

Yeh me to..

I also think the Merryweather mesa wont be available online :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back