GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to get another hardcore Mesa? Military base?

Nope, the only Mesa that's there is the Military "Crusader" variant.
It sucks that you can't take a regular Mesa and turn it into the Merryweather Mesa. :guilty:

Just a fair warning guys, I don't think you can use vehicles that you saved on singleplayer in multiplayer.

Just a fair warning guys, I don't think you can use vehicles that you saved on singleplayer in multiplayer.

Dang that sucks. However I recall reading on GTAForums about there being some sort of "Auction House" where you can purchase cars and bikes.

Im interested. I used to off-road in IV with a load of friend but it got boring as we always kept doing the same ones again and again.

Finally there is alot of offroading . Found a few fun places.

There's a track called the Redwood Lights Track (south of Sandy Shores near the LSC that Franklin can buy). It's PERFECT for off-road racing. I tore it up in my Rebel earlier.

There's a track called the Redwood Lights Track (south of Sandy Shores near the LSC that Franklin can buy). It's PERFECT for off-road racing. I tore it up in my Rebel earlier.

I can see a possible Motocross tournament being developed using that track. :D
Edit: Took a spin around it on my quadbike, and it's definitely a blast to drive on.

Last edited:
Sounds like fun, I'd like to use this. :D

0_0.jpg

If they can climb Mt Chiliad, slowly, then sure. We still don't know how the vehicle system works in Online though, guess we'll find out tomorrow.

I'm almost certain (if this is done in free-roam) it'll work exactly like single-player, you can just grab a modded car from your garage, and head up to the off-roading spot.

Change in plans, I won't be using a Rebel. I'll be in my Seminole instead (Jeep FTW!)

I might tune up a Baller (Range Rover Mk4) after all after hearing these latest claims.

:lol: Its RWD, Has Decent Power, And likes to climb. Oh also its cheap :P

Haha so true. Now if only you could lift it and put massive offroad tires on it...:lol:
Anyway here's a few pics of my Canis Seminole (Jeep Grand Cherokee):

Sittin' purdy after a night of offroading and shooting angry hillbillies on ATVs
0_0.jpg

Parked in the beautiful Raton Canyon, admiring the scenery
0_0.jpg

Just how tough is it? Enough to successfully evade a 5-star wanted level!
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Well after a Police Chase + Some Baja to get away...

0_0.jpg

After Repairs in the sunset :).

0_0.jpg

Later that night.

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back