GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way it does up reminds me of the hardcore Landrover Defender.

2002_land_rover_tomb_raider_defender_100004206_s.jpg

:D

Yeah :D I love it!

Well it was a Ditch i reversed and got out :).

I hear you can also get your cars un-stuck by holding a grenade in your hand, pulling the pin, and trying to put the pin back in. :sly:

I think headsets would be ideal because if you tried to type while on some rocks, you're blocking the path and could cause an accident.

First we need to get some cash, Next buy some cars. Lastly Offroad together :D.

Haha let's rob every convenience store in San Andreas. :lol:
We'll split up into groups of 4 and go to work, farming cash for our Offroading Club.
Either that or abuse the heck out of the stock market.

Haha let's rob every convenience store in San Andreas. :lol:
We'll split up into groups of 4 and go to work, farming cash for our Offroading Club.
Either that or abuse the heck out of the stock market.

Yup.. And buy Properties and Do Heists as jobs thingys with the GTPlanet Crew :). However Rockstar did say cash will be easier to gain then SP.

If it turns out we can run it the way I want (personal cars, etc) then I'll have to plan out the first meet. Might be a week or so.

Ahh I see. Good idea, as that gives a huge window for us to rake in the money. :)
I'm up for some organised robbing tomorrow if anyone here wants to make some cash. :)

Yup.. And buy Properties and Do Heists as jobs thingys with the GTPlanet Crew :). However Rockstar did say cash will be easier to gain then SP.

Who's up for a launch day heist :D.

Looks like we'll have to purchase new cars online, but if they are all available then that shouldn't be an issue. May give people a couple weeks to come up with the cash or whatever and to get ready for the first meet. :)

I'd be very interested in an off road meet in the coming weeks. Sign me up under the Merryweather-spec Mesa drivers, if you're keeping track of who's interested.

I'd be very interested in an off road meet in the coming weeks. Sign me up under the Merryweather-spec Mesa drivers, if you're keeping track of who's interested.

Doog i dont think those will be Available online :indiff:

If I can't use my SWB Sandking I'm gonna go for a Rebel. Offroading has become my new favorite hobby in this game. :dopey:

0_0.jpg

I'll be interested in joining as well Jason. I just need to make a truck and get some money now, since I haven't played it in a week. :)

Those sandkings are nice and all but some trails require hard turns which I think that truck will have trouble with.

Where did you get a swb version?

I have seen them around Sandy Shores way.

Those sandkings are nice and all but some trails require hard turns which I think that truck will have trouble with.

All part of the challenge, I've taken the Sanking XL all around the trails I could find and have managed, some trails were extremely tight (walking trails) but with some maneuvering I managed. Only problem I see is potentially holding up other drivers a bit in the tighter turns.

Last edited:
Is there any requirements needed for this? If not, count me in. :)

Also, do not forget to include the Vapid Sandking to the available 4x4s. Might be a good one with it's high ground clearance and big offroad tires. I wouldn't doubt that it will have troubles during hard turns, unless it turns very fast.

I found a pretty awesome trail for climbing Mt. Chilliad while messing around with a Sandking.
0_0.jpg

It's hard to see, but it's like an old river bed that can take you almost all the way up the mountain.
2744686de26e498df64bcd2cf96b852d.png

and the starting point.

The trail will actually fork, the left way is pretty fun, but the right seems damn impossible with the sandking. It just can't get traction. (unless buying better tires would help for some stupid reason >_>)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back