GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not 4WD? Holy hell. This car sounds even more pathetic.

If it is, it's got like a 99% rear bias. Its only real purpose is to take you from point A to point B, point B usually being a much better and faster off-road vehicle such as a bike or a pair of shoes.

The Mesa is such a disappointment. Even the MW is. It's inly redeeming qualities are looks, roof lights, and ground clearance.

The clean rebel is a great smaller off road vehicle that does well on and off road. Very capable little truck.

The Mesa is such a disappointment. Even the MW is. It's inly redeeming qualities are looks, roof lights, and ground clearance.

The clean rebel is a great smaller off road vehicle that does well on and off road. Very capable little truck.
Just a shame the clean rebel doesn't let you mod it as much as dirty

I love my Sandking XL and SWB. The rusty Rebel is cool. But I wouldn't own a Mesa for nothing.

As a lifetime Jeep Wrangler owner, I may be a little bias towards the Mesa, despite it's shortcomings. I think all of the 4x4's represented in this game are pretty fun though. I've got quite an assortment in my "Off road" garage, and I'm swapping them in and out constantly. 👍

The Sandking and Liberator beg to differ.

EDIT: Vapid FTW!

The Sandking is still one of the staples of the 8 year old muppet who thinks dollar wheels and white walls are the pinnacle of style and taste. If we had a GTA cool wall the Sandking, Elegy, Adder, Zentorno and Entity would all be SU. Also the Liberator is a Pegasus vehicle, which doesn't count, because otherwise the Mesa would be actually good thanks to the Crusader.

The Sandking is still one of the staples of the 8 year old muppet who thinks dollar wheels and white walls are the pinnacle of style and taste. If we had a GTA cool wall the Sandking, Elegy, Adder, Zentorno and Entity would all be SU. Also the Liberator is a Pegasus vehicle, which doesn't count because otherwise the Mesa would be actually good thanks to the Crusader.

What if I told you (LAWL Laurence Fishburne LAWL) my Sandking is dark blue with off-road wheels? I try not to make my cars tacky (Yes, it does have patriot tire smoke and the first Star-Spangled Banner horn). Also, Pegasus, Shmegasus.

What if I told you (LAWL Laurence Fishburne LAWL) my Sandking is dark blue with off-road wheels? I try not to make my cars tacky (Yes, it does have patriot tire smoke and the first Star-Spangled Banner horn). Also, Pegasus, Shmegasus.

Sorry. Still uncool. :(

Ok.

*Proceeds to cross a river, climb over a guard rail, and get over any obstruction your silly little Bodhi would get stuck on*

Doesn't change the fact that it's still a tainted beast. If our preferences were all based solely on performance then we'd all be driving nothing but fully modified Entities.

I should set this as active crew. Sucks you can't have two crews represent you.

Anywho, I have two Mesas (hard top and open canvas) Loving them. However I'm really digging the Rancher XL. Pretty good offroader.

Also, is the Vapid Sadler actually a 4x4? I mean, it says so on the back, but when I'm driving it, it feels like it's RWD. Same thibg with the Bison - which I turned into a race truck.

Doesn't change the fact that it's still a tainted beast. If our preferences were all based solely on performance then we'd all be driving nothing but fully modified Entities.

Off-topic, but wouldn't it be Zentornos since they out-perform them in just about every category?

Off-topic, but wouldn't it be Zentornos since they out-perform them in just about every category?

Nah, I'm pretty sure the Entity is still better in a few aspects. Kids are only using the Zentorno because it's still 'new', which coincidentally means they're not using the equally viable Turismo R which means both Grotti supercars are now cool. :D

I should set this as active crew. Sucks you can't have two crews represent you.

Anywho, I have two Mesas (hard top and open canvas) Loving them. However I'm really digging the Rancher XL. Pretty good offroader.

Also, is the Vapid Sadler actually a 4x4? I mean, it says so on the back, but when I'm driving it, it feels like it's RWD. Same thibg with the Bison - which I turned into a race truck.

The Bison is definitely 4WD, and I think the Sadler is as well - I remember being confused as to why the Sadler was 4WD but the Sandking (which is essentially a lifted Sadler according to GTA wiki) wasn't.

Well, what do ya know. The Mesa IS 4WD. Shame you can only see it if you flip it upside down since the front wheels don't spin on the ground even with burst tires and full performance upgrades.

Hello, ALL--

Great idea, looks fun! & nice map w/ grading!. I'm mostly into riding trails on dirtbikes & that's what I was looking for, but if you don't mind id like to join your 'club'? I will be on tonight to try those x10(Red) trails! & I will invest in a 4x4 ! Maybe I can help map some 'single track' trails if your interested in adding some? (they can be 'dual-sport' pavement & off-road) Just an idea. Either way ill send a request on GTA & PSN. thnx!

Hello, ALL--

Great idea, looks fun! & nice map w/ grading!. I'm mostly into riding trails on dirtbikes & that's what I was looking for, but if you don't mind id like to join your 'club'? I will be on tonight to try those x10(Red) trails! & I will invest in a 4x4 ! Maybe I can help map some 'single track' trails if your interested in adding some? (they can be 'dual-sport' pavement & off-road) Just an idea. Either way ill send a request on GTA & PSN. thnx!
Cool what's your PSN, I will add you!!!

I've been inviting all that send a request on Social Club, so be sure to check LS4X4 Crew page there.

I've been doing a bit of solo wheeling lately, here's my current go-to 4x4:

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back