GTAV - snapmatics

Note: pic heavy spoiler with 25 images

Meet Hank.

Hank was a good cop…

vfhvmh.jpg

…and a good American.

2e6hc7m.jpg

But for some reason the other cops just didn't like him.

28l9b1i.jpg

He ate at the same places as they did

2lj2vpg.jpg

He drank at the same places they did

qog77q.jpg

He chased down assholes just like they did

2cppbo7.jpg

He pulled people over just like they did

1zdsoes.jpg

He busted skulls just like they did

1074ebn.jpg

rrmg4j.jpg

He gunned down perps just like they did

2r76f7k.jpg

2uyllc1.jpg

He busted operations just like they did

eal5kg.jpg

2cxaw9.jpg

Day and night he worked his ass off

21bocut.jpg

33n9b3l.jpg

1zdbzax.jpg

2djqrd.jpg

Sometimes he had to work with other cops.

ohr98k.jpg

They were reluctant however...

2ahrzbl.jpg

vmyr8l.jpg

2u56dee.jpg

Whenever they did, it always ended the same way

ictqx0.jpg

Maybe it was because Hank was so hardcore?

abiiap.jpg

Other cops just wouldn’t take him seriously…

…and poor Hank just couldn’t understand why.

bjamo2.jpg

kalro6.jpg

At least he was happy though.

Last edited:
full

The Moonbeam Custom is so useless.. except for being part of my Van collection, in which it stands out.. literally!

full

A few days ago, I've been spamming VIP jobs with my little brother (while he was asleep) to get him the X80 on discount. It paid off for me, as it got me some funds for the moments after I got the KANEDA Shotaro.

full

The Contender is so amazing, I'd want to pit it against anything in the Sports class.

full

Not going with the TRON colors, but with the crew color as secondary. Shame on how lame the crew logo is on the bike, being so super microscopic.

full

I had to decide between a rusted Surfer, a normal one, or one with the boards. Here's what I chose.

full

We saw, we came, and we conquered these 2 Tornados from the Vagos.

full

I'm not sure how, but this glitch seemed to happen on my Stirling

full

We had a discussion about Hotknifes (Hotknives?) having a low key, street rod look. It took me 4 spawns to get one, so I believe it's a 25% chance you'll get a sexier Hotknife than usual.. which sucks if you ask me.

full

I always ride the Sanctus with the lights on, but now you can LOOK INTO MY EYE..

Took a couple of snaps of my Esskey yesteday:

famnaa.jpg

24cb47t.jpg

2zpqyav.jpg

Tried to go with a sort of vintage look. I wasn't really bothered with it at first when it was leaked but it grew on me, sounds great and I like how it handles.

This could also make a cool military themed bike if you were to go with drab paint/black wire wheels. The crew emblem appears of both sides of the fuel tank (instead of on the top) so a white star would set it off. There are different seats for it and the race one would look decent.

Just like the last time I showed off the Esskey, mine hasn't changed.

full

full

full

full

full

uhh of course (earphone alert)

One of those things that I don't know about the Esskey (like how I had no idea about the Sanctus having a 400k custom stitched seat) is how it fishtails for a bike. It's really fun to do, even if it slows you down.

full

Tired of all night shots? Here's a quick day one.

full

Well, sunset, but still day, right?

full

I really really wish you can have a Chimera like mine.. one with the bulletproof set, and a different front wheel..

full

I haven't driven my Surano in so long, and then it had to rain. PERFECT!

full

Part of my largest shoot in Media: the Tour de Ludendorff, featuring the Burger Shot Stallion.

full

A night stage of said tour, with a Tropos Rallye.

full

The Sultan RS is a road car, but I kind of look at it as a rally car sometimes. Remind me to get a shoot of the one I have online.

full

The Brawler really has been forgotten to oblivion, it seems. I pity you, oh amazing handmade machine thing.

full

Found this random Burrito and used mod menus to make it look like a young teenager's project gone haywire. If it had to be, well I won't argue, since there's no other van I'd rather drive nearby.

full

umm.. I can explain

full

I couldn't wait, okay. I really want my old Ford Econoline. I'm not sure why, since this game pretty much introduced me to most van cultures like Dajiban. Well, I can't tell you why, but I need it.

full

VAN DRIFT!

full

FAIL!

full

I'm not ruining someone else's beach day, am I?

full

VAN DRIFT ROUND 2!

full

FAIL AGAIN!

full

As long as I'm having fun. The regular Youga does this better in almost every way. Almost since this thing can seat 4.

full

I haven't rode seasharks with another player since the PS3 days! But who in the GTPL crew was it..

full

Later..

full

ATVs! I wanna have fun too!

full

*cuts through people lying down in the sand*

full

*puts sand in eyes of that guy on the right*

full

*menacing chase song even though I'm not intending such*

full

FAIL EVEN THOUGH WE'RE NOT TRYING TO DRIFT!

full

Youga Classic, away!

full

Unfortunately, I had other plans and got to say goodbye to the School Bus of Doom.. SBD. That's nearly SPD.. see how connected we are?!

full

Guess I'll have to wait another week then.. *sigh*

I wasn't planning on buying the Esskey, but it is a decent looking bike, and as it turns out, handle pretty good.
Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20161116192803_zpsrw8b8yxo.jpg

Then it all went wrong...
Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20161116192955_zpsilrm305s.jpg

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20161116193112_zps4m1txoad.jpg

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20161116193305_zpswbxgmxmh.jpg

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20161116193327_zpsm7bx0fe8.jpg

That was bad, no way he's walking away from that...

He's a tough one.
Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20161116193358_zpsr98lklo1.jpg

Check on the bike.....Nice, not a scratch...
Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20161116193526_zpssxswnhdy.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20161116193722_zpsilnwm0ee.jpg

Hey man, check out my crowbar...
Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20161116191842_zpsz54ogdb6.jpg

Oh, sorry...
Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20161116192023_zpskgtvnbdh.jpg

Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20161116192137_zpsrbgqtsdo.jpg

full

With all the bullcrap R* has pulled on with their really shoddy false positives on the game's banning system and policy, I've hardly went out to a public room that might have a risk on the 1540 hours (at time of post) of the game. So, I went with these kind of moments and try to drink it away with some hipsters.

full

Of course, I wanted my own fire. So shoo. This was to be a shot to make Jake look like a demon, but the fire was too opaque.

full

Well, I better ponder on and find a blade to cut myself with.. or something.

full

What's to be done these days..

full

Such a shame that it had to be this way for my days playing this game online. Last year's activities was a full day of VIP-ing for 4 hours after daily duties everyday, and that repetitive farming I call fun?

full

Well, it was when I get things like The Flying Dutchman, the Nightshade and other useful assets that make it worthwhile, I guess. Anything else that's fun to mention? (a Hydra!) [shh now, don't get SPD in a worse mood] (but I'm just pointing things out) [and nobody likes it when you do] (that so) [why don't you ask him?]

full

By the way, the R* Editor is really weird about fires. It won't show the lighting properly. Which is why those hobos are heating up over a pile of burned wood.

full

That Rapid GT made me a little mellow. It reminded me that I invented the quirky little stories in the Best Worst Thread, and well.. I sold it for the Seven-70.

full

Hey, if you do get a Super variant via Benny's, I'll be there for you.

full

Let's just go back to the apartment and plan what's to be done for the future of GTPlanet's GTA Online for PC..

full

Is there a car to steal.. hmm..

full

That looks like.. SBD (School Bus of Doom). Didn't I leave that there last week?

full

*mood suddenly raised exponentially*

full

Coming through!

full

Last week, I parted with it after failing 2 drifts and hitting a red ATV from behind. It was genuine emotion, even though me telling you it and me probably just parking it here may make you not believe me at all.

full

What matters is that you now exist in the world that matters.

full

Strange that in the online store it's a Vapid, but is actually a Bravado in game.

full

Engine still going strong, I see.

full

FULL POWER!!

full

These are some bright nights.

full

By the way, I have this new mod that allows me to get rid of that stupid red bubble in R* Editor. Too bad my game still looks bad.

full

Now for some tunes. How about Last Christmas? No? What's wrong? "GTP vs Wham!"? Go figure. How's about https://youtu.be/8I8mWG6HlmU?t=29shttps://youtu.be/8I8mWG6HlmU?t=29ssome V-Rock?

full

Ohh, the heads that turn.. make my back burn..

full

The sparkle in your eyes.. keeps me alive..

full

Later..

full

This is not the Minivan (Custom) when it comes to good drifting vans, but it's fine.

full

But you did see me DRIFT FAIL in my earlier post. At least this time there's nothing to fail for.

full

And here we are: the house of Devin Weston.

full

I was going to take a photoshoot here, but risk scratching SBD? H to the E to the double L-NO.

full

One fine day in public room rooming (it was for someone for about 10 minutes, no modders luckily), I find this "gem".

full

Probably the most banged up pony in the world of lying cheating and stealing. It probably didn't despawn since there's like 2 guys having a war on the street. Was in passive.

full

And I'm looking for 2 more vehicles to fill up my van house. This isn't a van but..

full

Still works. No surprise there.

full

Now let's see what a bank account with 150k can do.. *insert A-Team theme song here*

full

Now this is more like it! Self five! *claps*

full

There there, Sadler.. you'll feel at home in this garage with Slamvan. He's a hot rod, but don't let that scare you.. or get to him.

full

Oh yeah: SBD fits perfect with his brother the Dajiban.

full

You're no way as fun as the Dajiban, but you're always a friend to me. More than him, but don't tell him that; he can cause quite a stir..

unQODpaf1UyqwtLCHXymOg_0_0.jpg

The most powerful criminal organization in Los Santos.

bmhl8dGs0kiE2iYNk3Mc0g_0_0.jpg

I found this strange gentleman on the street earlier. Something about him seemed familiar, like someone I used to see on a certain forum.

WiA7ACO9kkG2m_y3pCGg4Q_0_0.jpg

He had an interesting convoy awaiting him.

Last edited:
@Custom878 Would that be me? No, wait. My TRON suit is white, I don't own a Faction Donk, and haven't played in 2+ weeks. Ohh. Is it the bright green, like in my avatar?

unQODpaf1UyqwtLCHXymOg_0_0.jpg

The most powerful criminal organization in Los Santos.

bmhl8dGs0kiE2iYNk3Mc0g_0_0.jpg

I found this strange gentleman on the street earlier. Something about him seemed familiar, like someone I used to see on a certain forum.

WiA7ACO9kkG2m_y3pCGg4Q_0_0.jpg

He had an interesting convoy awaiting him.

Jahgee? lol

A couple of pictures from the 'stolen car modding challenge' from the car meet yesterday. Unfortunately a few people had to leave before we started it. I didn't get any pictures from the car met we had before the challenge so hopefully other people who were there got some.

jg60w8.jpg

2s6wnxy.jpg

2cmxc7p.jpg

After the votes, there was a 4 way tie for 1st:
@jstickboy13 's Dominator
6fqolu.jpg

@250 GTO 's Penumbra
6eotbo.jpg

@rallymorten 's Phoenix
1zqspdv.jpg

@Sting 's Peyote
2j4ube8.jpg

I brought the Futo but I almost brought one of these instead
aahqwl.jpg

316k8ls.jpg

Random shot of @Leadfoot530 doing something....showing off his new phone I think
j6pdfm.jpg

I wish it was possible to choose what you want, and pay for the chosen mods when you leave Benn...the garage:sly:;)

And yes, I know, it'll most likely never happen. But I man can dream. Right?

Only seen 1 other Retro Comet with a secondary different to the primary and it was in Gulf colours with a Gulf crew logo on the door. Pity you cannot get a stock primary colour hood. Went with silver and diamond blue pearl and a matte black secondary.
Considered going with the Xero Gas livery or the Exsorbeo one but @Jahgee pointed out that all the liveries had mistakes in them so that kinda put me off. Also, the Big Bore exhaust option changes colour when you apply a livery or paint the secondary so that got removed. I put the Ruff Weld wheels from the sport category on as they dont clip through the rear arches as much as the stock ones as they are slightly smaller.

5jxooi.jpg

jt0v7o.jpg

25gtb2g.jpg

125qka9.jpg

So I got a late night call from Roger down at his Scrap and Salvage Yard. Turns out he got his hands on a fairly new Comet and was I interested in viewing it. Naturally, being at a scrapyard I asked him what was wrong with it, or was it stolen? His reply: "Some cosmetic damage, lady owner had a bit of a prang and instead of paying out to repair the car, her husband just bought her a brand new something else."

Ok, so what the hell might as well go and have a look. Perhaps a little bit of fixing and some slight modification could see a little profit come out of this deal.

Boy was I wrong...

OnCmKfl8SEuKGExKdAY8qw_0_0.jpg

Took a relaxing drive in my brand new Nero in the snow to the yard and what greeted me was the most god awful yellow Comet you had ever seen. From one side as you approached you would be forgiven for thinking that the damage was just a prang at the front, but shine some light on the situation and you have a front end that looks like it was rammed between a narrow alleyway, missing rubber from three of the rims, numerous dents, dings, scratches, missing glass, missing drivers door, a steering wheel that was wrapped around the column and well, you can imagine was else.

-odHguDP4kamh7fo2YuZyw_0_0.jpg

Surprisingly the rear wing and lid had survived, but the car was a mess and turning to Roger, my first thought was to throttle him with the pipe wrench that was in my car. He knew it too, and his face became ashen with worry. He knew the line of work I was into, and had recently seen the news reports of several heists that had taken place in the city with a green haired, facepainted guy that the feds were calling a Criminal Mastermind, along with his accomplices. Not even the novelty Christmas sweater that I had thrown on on my way out could ease Roger's mood.

"Cosmetic damage huh Rog?"

"Erm, well you know. The car was delivered in the dark and from the office window it didn't seem all that bad."

"Bright office, dark exterior. Yeah I bet all you saw was a god damn silhouette and that was it!"

Roger went quiet, and I stood thinking about my next action. Walk outta there, or try and practiaclly steal the car in the hope that something could be salvaged. Luckily for me, I had helped Roger out numerous times in the past with gangs and it was about time that he paid for all those favours.

"Car's mine Roger. Call it payment for services to your business and making sure that you still have a business to run."

He didn't quarel. He knew that he probably wouldn't get anything out of the car but it's value in scrap so it wasn't such a big loss. I sent out a text to another friend with a flatbed with instructions to take the car to my office garage in the morning where work would start.

Cue the passage of several weeks.

Damage was only skin deep, with the main structural components of the car being sound. Just after picking the car up, I had heard about retro kits that people were now adding to their car and after seeing some pictures I opted that was the route that would probably get the most dollar on my investment. Hell, the car was free so with the cost of some exterior, interior and performance mods, I was expecting a tidy profit. Days and days I worked on that car with a little help from some pals and a guy from Japan who insisted that he fit the retro kit. As you work on a car you get to know it, and get to feel like you can't part with it. So it was with me. When all was said and done, the Comet had a new place to call home in my garage next to my modern version. The day after finishing the car, and christening her with the name 'Purple Rain', I took her back to Roger's to show him what his wreck had become. Suffice to say, the offers he immiediately started throwing out was justification enough that he loved the car, but there was no way I was letting this one go.

0yy2E3GG1kqJBEHoevlkIw_0_0.jpg

UtZu_pUBYEO_g44CXgmgOA_0_0.jpg

_UenZj7F-0upHvD4BKEXYA_0_0.jpg

amDTfrV-pkmGoLvXu5SxJw_0_0.jpg

Back