GTAV - snapmatics

Alt character comparison. Raven has changed a little.

When first created:
GgPXXEWdAEyrTEW3tVf0yw_0_0.jpg

to now:
fE-d6KIi8km_-rFM_Nwu-g_0_0.jpg

full

Trust me when I say you wouldn't want to drive a Stinger in the snow, except if you're practicing those 80s TV style car hooning..

full

It's going to be 2 years old, but I think the T20 still can hold up in what it does best: racing and styling.

full

I fire up the willing engine, responding with a roar..

full

Remember the time when the Infernus was the fastest car in any game it was in?

full

I really enjoyed my drive with the Itali GTB, but too bad it won't win my award for this DLC's normal vehicle winner.

full

Screw scooter brothers, we have scrambler brothers!

full

The monster trucks are actually very moddable. Look what one can do to the Liberator, and the BF Innuendo.. I mean Injection!

full

The 1/4 chance Hotknife.. I never noticed the knife at the front before this shoot.

full

The Sadler is great fun, and probably a big surprise should someone pub a Utility race somewhere..

full

Don't look back, you stupid thief.

full

I had no such plans for this to happen, but it did. Say hello to my Blazer Aqua.

full

The JB700 left to not have weapons and ejector seat.. but still nice looking regardless.

full

Any suggestions for other highway drag races? I'm down for Brickade vs. Turret Limo myself.. What?

full

Lowriders are a thing of the past now.. shame, but I'm hoping for a gangster themed update where you can have gangs like how CEO and MCs work.

full

I wouldn't mind a Benny's variant of the Turismo, to make it like an FXX K.

full

The Stanier is one recommendation for a car to steal and fully upgrade off the streets.

full

I'm just priding on having this sort of Specter since I know everyone else is just kitting theirs.

full

The Bison filled up the last slot on my Van collection, but I'll be moving the Sadler to make way for a Bobcat XL.

full

My Bullet has been with me longer than anything else I have right now, seconded by the Surano.

full

With mods, you can modify the Phantom Wedge to have different colors and rims (which are semi invisible at the back end)

full

Since the Biker Update, I haven't witnessed anything like this in any online room.. maybe I should find a PC community to play with.

full

Took this just mere moments before I found out about this.

Back