C4OUDPXWYAE_AqO.jpg
C4OUIZlWIAArCyL.jpg
C4OT0mxXUAEia3v.jpg
C4OT5-HWIAMnjtd.jpg
C4OTcNXWMAAZ6BK.jpg-large.jpg
C4OThrJWMAAsGf6.jpg
C4OTntuWIAAmk8j.jpg
DbzSUvldtkOSzcLL9heEpg_0_0.jpg

Can anyone direct me to a good site or tutorial video for editing screen captures or snapmatic photos? Just looking for general tips on touching up images to give them a little better quality and/or make them more realistic. In the mood to drive around in the game and take photos of some things and want to see what I can come up with.

Can anyone direct me to a good site or tutorial video for editing screen captures or snapmatic photos? Just looking for general tips on touching up images to give them a little better quality and/or make them more realistic. In the mood to drive around in the game and take photos of some things and want to see what I can come up with.

I know that Flickr has an easy to use editor for pics you upload there. I don't really know much about editing outside of the game, but as long as you make sure the lighting on the car is good your pics should come out nice.

Oh and you could also use the rockstar editor to take and edit pictures, which is what I use.

Last edited:
Some screens. Don't typically utilise the method, but sometimes the snapmatic is just full and with no time to clear it out.

GTPL rides
Grand Theft Auto V_20161227225232.jpg

Aurora by way of the Capt'n Stabbin'
Grand Theft Auto V_20170101154228.jpg

Untitled
Grand Theft Auto V_20170101163019.jpg

Beery Christmas
Grand Theft Auto V_20161226014906.jpg

A day in the life;

Stop by the Mr. Nice Guy Party Accessories warehouse for a little re-up.
Grand Theft Auto V_20161008174805.jpg

Wander around and stare at stuff a while.
Grand Theft Auto V_20170101164343.jpg

Host a baking competition in the djSlaney High-N-Mighty corporate office.
Grand Theft Auto V_20170101030914.jpg

Retire to the 'chillen room' aka forward salon aboard the Stabbin'
Grand Theft Auto V_20161002194310.jpg

full

Now this is interesting: a man wearing boxers and a tee? And he's got his gun out? It's too bad he decided to be AFK like the title not exactly trying to hide it.

full

Suddenly.. and of course the song change :D

full

Just out from a longest jump challenge, I've been using my Rocket Voltic less and less, but more recently it's been able to troll Hydras thanks to it's rocket and instant direction change.

full

That traffic. Have you ever seen a blander set of vehicles?

full

READY FOR LIFT OFF. 5.. 4.. 3..

full

2.. 1..

full

Well that was depressing. And there's a floating coffe cup, damn camera angles! But let's see how depressing it really is with the magic of action replay (I mean a gif, of course)

full

What happened to that Asea, I have no clue..

I was following a Super Diamond in story mode as Michael with the intention of stealing it, and the owner couldn't possibly have known my plans, but he still proceeded to go nuts while trying to escape me until entering a parking structure where he was unable to turn around completely. He just spent 5 minutes ramming the wall before running away when the engine died:

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

And I picked up a Zentorno online planning to mimic the Marrone Apus matte brown paint available on the Aventador, but couldn't so I got tired of it and sold it off. Got a snap of it with @Beeblebrox237's Infernus in the background.

0_0.jpg

Back