GTAV - snapmatics

That landing was a close shave!

0_0.jpg

:lol:

So I was driving around Mirror Park by myself in a private lobby trying to get a Buccaneer to spawn at that little shopping center when a peculiar set of taillights caught my eye--I guess they seemed too high or something. When I checked it out, I just couldn't stop laughing and wondering exactly how it got there; perhaps someone went on a bender and decided to do some plowing...

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

MMX
I've developed a SUV fetish here lately...
Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V_20170525192829_zpsj4m4i2n5.jpg
I have a soft spot for the Cavalcade and was hesitant to sell it, even though the Granger handles so much better (and I wouldn't be surprised if it's faster too), but I needed the space...30 garage slots total on last gen. Oh well, I had some fun with it before it was gone.

It has been a while since I posted some images so here is a few from our regular GTPL clique as we live the trucking lifestyle and convoy the hours away.

This is from a previous day, but I loved the angle on my Phantom.
NmCt_t6HJESCG2x3l0sHKw_0_0.jpg

And so the truckers gathered. Now I'm not sure if I remember everyone but I believe we have @250 GTO @STI9 @Jamesyarders @rallymorten @Leadfoot530 @Flash_Sweden oh and of course, myself hauling the beer!
JTAJ3AiCIUacfXCYXfkexA_0_0.jpg

Truckers gotta eat right? So @Jamesyarders got the contract to haul the chicken! Unfortunately, he would go on to barbecue it a little early ...... while still in the trailer. Three tankers because we need fuel right, while unconfirmed reports stated that voices and screams could be heard coming from the blank box trailers.
oIDpRi-gBkGQvmHyD1WIlQ_0_0.jpg

At the office
XfBkYM46PkuTqypo77kBwg_0_0.jpg

And so we travelled. First location, the wind farm.
F_eNgUkfoE6kDbNQ4U6jHg_0_0.jpg

TeVmBgsgbU-ElLUBsiWbeA_0_0.jpg

After a short stop at the wind farm, where I forgot to snap another picture of everyone parked up, we headed to the docks. Reason for this was two fold, those who had delivered (read:destroyed) their first trailers could pick up new cargo and also, it's a nice location for the trucker to chill with like minded folks.
QX7Jcx3GAECqbbA6UnUp-A_0_0.jpg

Next we headed to the beach for some chill time. Plenty of beer was in the back of my rig so we were set for the R&R.
0wcYcOd2nUWdEMsfklrB1g_0_0.jpg

OR A GLADIATORAL FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
T7WYQX8xsUqAGoyB3WzHFA_0_0.jpg

7l2R7nogsEuoGMAOTmN3qg_0_0.jpg

Final stop was a small venue that we all know. Fortunately, that's where the small amount of beer I had remaining in my trailer could get sold...... for a lapdance or two.
Fw4NKiWb0U6bOiafiHKt9g_0_0.jpg

A couple of screenshots I took at the last convoy. I haven't made my way through all of the video I recorded yet but I will get to it at some point.
Grand Theft Auto V_20170530221826.jpg
Grand Theft Auto V_20170531212849.jpg
Grand Theft Auto V_20170531213132.jpg

"Alright let's get straight to the biscuits..."
Grand Theft Auto V_20170530205754.jpg

I raced all the way from Rogers Scrapyard during a contract mission. I genuinely got stuck on this rock :ouch:
Grand Theft Auto V_20170602220228.jpg

Back