GTAV - snapmatics

I'm loving this car!

4y85kqYKz0WRj9Gi6cidKA_0_0_small.jpg

If there's something R* did right to the car fanatics of the game, it's to make a roster of some timeless old school cools. Just wonder why I've never seen this before. These days, car shows are about what's hot now rather than then.

full

Okay, I know when I do say classic car show, you're only here for more Turismo Classic and Infernus Classic. The blue striped black one and the red one that was in the Online thread are here, but let's indulge on the others first.

full

Tamed racing animal "The Guts" (my parody of The Stig that's been prominent in recent GTA Online snapshot entries) gets flabbergasted as the two very similar Stinger vehicles have a different layout. Rockstar pls.

full

Class dominant cars RE-7B and Stirling GT are considered classic cars, no arguing that I hope.

full

Two rather forgotten cars: the EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES Futo and the I GOTSTA GET PAID Rat Rod.

full

If game descriptions remain accurate, wouldn't you want to take as much photos of the Z-Type as you can... even if your ugly mug gets to be part of it?

full

Oh hey! It's you: the Gran Turismo 15th Anniversary Omnis. I own this car in Online exactly like this, so I feel soft in that way. The license plate says "Gruppe B", and you know where that came from I hope.

full

Ow my eyes these are some bright cars.

full

Now that I see it, the Infernus Classic is huge. But the Sports Classics class has it's fair share of huge.

full

Some context: "KELLEN" would be the surname of that smoking lady in the picture above. "GARY D" is that drinking guy, who happens to be my GTA Online character in the PS3 days.

full

The only lowrider in this show.

full

In the other corner, we have IRTT here and a yellow Surfer.

full

Oh yeah. I'm especially fond of the Metallic Black with Wine Red Pearlescent. That's a 20k paint job.

full

Ow I want this car so bad.

full

I used to like the Futo, but I'm probably going to own it when it gets to Benny's.

full

Speaking of big Sports Classics..

full

There are a fair share of classic Sports cars in this game. Rockstar needs better adjusting of these car categories.

full

I meant IRTT, but oh well.

It's not a crosswalk, it's a cross-strut.

0_0.jpg

Still seeing new things.

0_0.jpg

I finally figured it out; there's something stuck in the tail end of the nozzle and the mechanic's been trying to dislodge it with a screwdriver...for years.

0_0.jpg

It's not really a car anymore, so I figure it belongs here.

0_0.jpg

I crashed into the bus stop shelter and this guy had a heart attack, I swear. No really, that's what happened...honest.

0_0.jpg

Fight! Fight! Fight! (I like to run into people on foot so that they bump into one another and start fighting.)

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
full

I've no intention on getting an X80, since I hate the weird handling it has. But I definitely know how to make one look good.

full

My Surano was my first purchase, and after all the years, it didn't disappoint. It serves now not only as nostalgic flair, but also as memoir to the late Jahgee, who gave me this color.

full

Making use of the discounts this week, I've nabbed a Tempesta, and gave it an unique fluorescent blue finish.

full

The Lynx did not disappoint except if you look at it when you worry about money.

full

Got a little bored one day and made this poor excuse of a car to go up to 190 MPH. Handling is always an issue with this however.

Shinigami (Rin Hojo's) GT-R, still unfinished. I'm being picky about the paint on this one.

Bv3UZ4_C3U2JAdRYPId99w_0_0.jpg

kX3FCASIQEGm6EBX_mi71w_0_0.jpg

OXqg71_yCEqfTOb-jKMRvQ_0_0.jpg

And the replacement for my Verlierer, the Comet Retro;

7txktNC4AkW-SjYl5OQXyg_0_0.jpg

0BfyAItKIEiObxDc1-KSMw_0_0.jpg

X3Y8ONXpL0SBYBoFTK_q7w_0_0.jpg

gNlTPApWjE-cIX1OgT0FSQ_0_0.jpg

vfkvvH2_00e1wL2ONi6zew_0_0.jpg

Was also messing around with different filter effects to try to make the rain more noticeable.

I could almost make a new series much like the 'Faces' bit, but I haven't the thought to call it. I've some of these snaps for a while now in a collection, though I suppose it's time I share them.

QhTGWVI5gUSoOOheEuTXmQ_0_0.jpg

-4s1mkM9FEim4dlAK-_j1Q_0_0.jpg

g5xMVjD8-UOASX8v08w5qg_0_0.jpg

vbhhVjxT3k2tpNNIdkgzpw_0_0.jpg

eDaQdGyAAUei53vpySDhFA_0_0.jpg

l1d8yvmJREm4icjmA7yZ5g_0_0.jpg

c1_305IzF0GyjXIOZEX7IA_0_0.jpg

ahzW6p76H0GPybbbfcEH6w_0_0.jpg

I suppose that's enough for now, as I'm dying here. :lol: That's one thing R* gets right, and that's the humour.

p5FSTGgIVUa1TiaNklGZQw_0_0.jpg

uKi_83nx60K0Qx4w0OwmYg_0_0.jpg

mCssHzgGFkyjtsjybGhPNQ_0_0.jpg

Unsure of the paint color, was one of the reds with a gold pearlescent effect.

46epKnc_XEmOfv9G466Wkw_0_0.jpg

83zRJ2EGE0eW3v7CNwE01g_0_0.jpg

PwgOf-8DWk2oVrfwbnraNw_0_0.jpg

Bit annoyed that you can't have the rally lights on while you're not in the car, although they do work. Brown with I believe a white pearlescent.

Back