GTAV - snapmatics

  • Thread starter Thread starter doblocruiser
  • 6,125 comments
  • 431,302 views
I also love Blaine County. But its a pain to drive out of the city every single time. They should add a few apartments in Blaine County.

I set my spawn point to last location, I guess you could say I'm on vacation :lol:
 
0_0.jpg
 
0_0.jpg

ZDUPH getting some mad air.

0_0.jpg

Another friend of mine getting some madder air.

I thought the second picture was just a continuation of the first and all I can think of is this:
01830_1.gif
01830_2.gif
 
^^ :lol: That's silly.

0_0.jpg

These scientists and the FIB are here at the satellite dishes every day at around 12 noon, online.

0_0.jpg


Passed a Jet to a friend at the beach......30 seconds later....
0_0.jpg

Collides with a police chopper :lol:.
 
The FIB are there at 11 am to 12:30

They spawn at 12:30 with either 2 FIB Buffalos or 2 FIB Grangers. Pity you can't store them in your garage anymore, though :grumpy:
 
0_0.jpg

ZDUPH getting some mad air.
Haha I knew you were up to something when I saw you standing on that tower with your phone out. The Principe Nemesis got the job done and I now have Lime Green. :D
Also thanks @Nurburgthing. for guiding me to the stunt jumps since I couldn't be bothered to look up one of the many awful maps on google. :lol:
 
Interesting... erm... wheel paint on your Adder.
 
Interesting... erm... wheel paint on your Adder.

lol... I'm not deadest on the color yet. I just wanted to do something that wasn't black, chrome or carbon fiber.
 
Is there a carbon fiber color in GTAV? There's carbon black, but its not exactly like carbon fiber.
 
Forgive the damage, got the lights on thing to work and wanted to post this up.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg


Did my best to recreate the Evo 8 from 2F2F, the other yellow may be a better match though. (Need more stunt jumps to unlock it)
 
users dog fighting in Buzzers online
11125222036_1439910a26_o.jpg


mechanic has a 'handle' on his screwdriver
11179661075_6cd522a83e_o.jpg


Titan fly by Online
11182078854_32f9fb7f0f_o.jpg

11182007175_811570c510_o.jpg
11182007495_9d4174428b_o.jpg


Somehow, Michael duped a Merryweather, so he gave one to Frankloin
11185899174_e64b7898a0_o.jpg


Guys being guys
11205112674_0257c9600e_o.jpg

11205219513_a41266a5c5_o.jpg


Where you going, Amanda?
11205124566_267bd2cff8_o.jpg
 
From Best/Worst You've Dealt With in GTA Online Thread post 266.

I'm going to replace my Feltzer with a Rapid GT. It's such a satisfying drive, with great stability and tendency to just go straight. Speed won't matter if there's cars like the Futo and the Buffalo just behind.

0_0.jpg


Fanfiction reference.
 
So I replaced my shiny red clean Rebel with a lightbar with a shiny red clean Rebel with bullbars.

0_0.jpg
 
Wh
So I replaced my shiny red clean Rebel with a lightbar with a shiny red clean Rebel with bullbars.

0_0.jpg
where do u get the clean rebel?
 
Just taking in the sunset hours around SA
11179703866_c340f805f0_o.jpg

11179660485_9c0b287d31_o.jpg

11205113034_d29265df40_o.jpg


Nothing like parachuting into Fort Zancudo at night
11205094195_9934c41f89_o.jpg


Nothing like a campfire...of your fallen comrades

0_087
by gnomefromnome, on Flickr
 
Wh

where do u get the clean rebel?
They spawn in several places. Theres a little S road on the coast east of LS. And a spot under the bridge just north of fort zancudo. They also drive around sandy shores sometimes. I will put a map once I get home, Im on mobile right now.
 
Back