GTAV - snapmatics

  • Thread starter Thread starter doblocruiser
  • 6,125 comments
  • 431,306 views
Seeing this pic makes me wish Rockstar would do another 'GTA Future'.. but with hover cars ^ all Bladerunner-esque. :D
A GTA set in the distant future would be pretty awesome. :dopey:
 
My lovely Cheetah:
image.jpg


I may or not be stuck. (Also, NPC don't care!)
image.jpg


Ayup. I'm stuck.
image.jpg


@ZDUPH having a big shoot out with the LSPD. I was like "wat" the whole time and drove away in my Cuban 800, acting like it was a car.
image.jpg


I later came back when he was AFK. I took the opportunity to steal his Patriot and trap him. I made sure he would be able to get out because I'm not a complete d-bag. :)
image.jpg
 
I later came back when he was AFK. I took the opportunity to steal his Patriot and trap him. I made sure he would be able to get out because I'm not a complete d-bag. :)
I knew you were gonna do something when I saw you sitting in my car prior to that. Remind me to set vehicle access to No-One next time. :lol:
 
That reminds me, Simeon gives you more money for the cars he wants if you modify them?
 
That reminds me, Simeon gives you more money for the cars he wants if you modify them?
Nope sadly. He only gave @AudiMan2011 $11,500 for that beautiful machine. :(
Also nice profile pic. That's awesome. :lol:👍
 
Looks like something out of a bad sport lobby, trust me, I should know.

Hahaha! Please tell me you have a capture card and can record some gameplay of a bad sport lobby? I'm scared to join one, but I want to see just how bad it gets.
 
0_0.jpg

The hot new ride that replaced my 801RR
0_0.jpg

Aerial warfare from my apartment window.
0_0.jpg

Friend used a Dozer to trap someone's personal car.
0_0.jpg

No explanation on this one.
 
Where'd you get that Prius popo car? And can you save it?!
 
The Prius police car is odd, it can be saved, but it doesn't show up in your garage. So the mechanic has to deliver it to you. I found it just driving around the area where you deliver cars to Simeon, but I've seen it in other areas as well. Usually only appears at night. The only modifications that you can do to it are insurance and ignition/remote bombs.
 
So the shipping yard area? I'll go check tomorrow. It looks pretty cool.
 
Is the Merryweather Dilettante even any different at all from the regular one??
 
0_0.jpg

The hot new ride that replaced my 801RR
0_0.jpg

Aerial warfare from my apartment window.
0_0.jpg

Friend used a Dozer to trap someone's personal car.
0_0.jpg

No explanation on this one.
So that's where my Buffalo went. 🤬 It's all good. 👍 Also, does that Prius have police lights? Or no.
 
Thought I might share this video of my best photos from Snapmatic:


---
0_0.jpg


:D
 
Down The Drain II sneak preview.

0_0.jpg


It'll be so chaotic, with 16 boats piled up on one drainage. Then, there's the hairpin turn. :sly:
 
Money buys a lot of things. Good taste isn't one of them.
image.jpg


Yes, it's my car. Replaced my Voltic with it. :P

It would look different if I was a few ranks higher (Neon green paint and dollar sign wheels).
 
@Subarglue Those Sanchezes I actually just came across on top of Mt. Chiliad while making a trek up in the BeeJay, anyway, another pic dump, also note: All of these were taken purely offline.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
@FIZIXDriver Futo by a tofu shop? I see what you did there.

That looks...just..wow. :yuck:

Easy on the eyes, right? I really wanted some even brighter, eye-burning colors, but I'm not at the right level. 👎

Anyway, that hideous shade of red is the GTP crew color.
 
Back