gtd.gt6 | NSISN: Vision GT Pt.1

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 60 comments
I finally got the game. Went into photomode, I am rusty lol. Then I visit your newest set. I'm REALLLLLY rusty lol. Just awe inspiring. Every style, every angle, you have it covered and in pure art form. I just need to take tons of pics and get back in the groove. Your gallery is a true inspiration every time I visit it.

The diversity you got here is just amazing. Every single shot has a different story to it. From the close-ups to the "I'm so high" type of shots, you got them all covered. Superb work !

Mind = Blown! Love both the realism and the artistic style in your artworks!:drool:👍

I love the vibrancy in your first 250 GT0 shot and the extremely dynamic look the last shot has. Great use of symmetry too.

Really good pictures in that last set gtuned, I think I like the deltawing photo the most cause of the realism :)

I'm sorry this has taken this long but thanks again everyone :D I've really been trying to raise the bar with the quality and really make the best possible shots and sets to match your guys' compliments, and it feels awesome to inspire some of the legends of the forum too.

Now I know I said Instant Crush was going to be the first set, but I'm doubting it'll see release. There's something about it that just doesn't seem... good enough. Not to mention a period of not getting good shots was rage inducing, but this set... it came out beautifully. Trying for a mix of reality and creativity, something both crazy beautiful and near photo realistic... An Audi Quattro tearing the Toscana gravel as the sun lowers, something so unreal, yet believable, something you don't want to end... like a beautiful Lucid Dream.

Amazing lighting in these. Although the track and car combo is almost the same in the whole set, it doesn't seem repetitive because of the different styles in editing. Amazing work!

The color scheme is bit weird in a some shots, but the quality is definitely there in every single one.👍
I wanted to shoot the Quattro at a rally track for some time. Now I'm gonna have to postpone that idea.:sly:

Some crazy good edits in this set. Really nice variety with the various light leaks, tones, and contrasts. And that last shot is great extremely unique. I've seen a few regular shots like that but never in GT before. Kudos on that one as well. Thinking outside the box and keeping things fresh. Great work man.

As usual a great set. Lots of different stuff in all areas from comps to edits. And they are all pretty darn good with sweet toning. And to top it off there's always something fresh to see. Really interesting spherical edit. 👍

My favs are 2,4,6,7,8,9,12 & 15 👍

Beautiful work as usual, especially love the cockpit shot. Toning and lights are superb in the whole update.

Hidden Reality looks very interesting too.

Just a truly awesome set :eek:

Some of these pics are just real... One of the best set I've seen since the start of this forum...

You need to update this showroom, god damn it gtuned! We need more epicness!

How funny you should say that :lol:

I'm back, again. I started to get back into GT6, then it's problems just annoyed me enough again to quit, but now with some major errors fixed, it's halfway fun again! I've also been busy setting up a store and doing designs for sale, which can be viewed at my Storenvy and I also have a Facebook page for my actual business now. But with the self-promotion aside, it's my first set in 4 months.

We all fall in love with a car. There's just something about it that's just... beautiful. The design, the legend of it, something just brings us back to it once we get to know it. and for me, it's the 250 GTO. Sure it's an amazing car, but when you just sit and look at it, it just gets better. You can see why they're worth 20 times more than a regular, boring Veyron. Every single angle and line of this car just says classical sexy, wether it's the front, the side, the rear, interior, it just looks magnificent. But lets go back a ways. Back in the days of 120 film. A simple square format, massive negatives and viewfinders, but still a beautiful TLR camera would be at home shooting something equally beautiful. So here it is, the 120 Fall In Love Special.

Yes! Thank you o' lord, my prayers have been answered! Again an awesome display of gtuned awesomeness, god bless this post, uuuuh yeah! :lol: *pls read in southern black woman accent* :lol:

I like the idea you've used of picking a classic camera format and making as set as if from it, married with a real beauty of a car is very nice. In particular I love the interior shot through the window. 👍

GPR
I like the idea you've used of picking a classic camera format and making as set as if from it, married with a real beauty of a car is very nice. In particular I love the interior shot through the window. 👍
I totally agree with George. I also like a lot the shot with the flowers on the foreground and the use of texture in some of the last ones.
Great job mate !

Thanks guys, it's great to be back and welcomed back.

This next set, I really took a while and thought it out, I wanted it to be more than just a set, I wanted it to be something more. And I think I achieved it. I won't ramble on too much as there'll be reading, but here's the newest. NSISN, set to Flume's Star Eyes.

A simple word, that can convey more than a million can. What does Vision GT say though?

To most, just a digital car

To us, both art and a blank canvas.

To the designers, a vision come reality.

But what is yours?

Is it inspired by your favorite game?

or does it draw on it's heritage?

Is it designed to elude the wind?

Or control it for it's own gain?

Does it come straight from the lines of science fiction?

Or is it a reincarnation of it's family's past?

Vision is not only what we see.

But what only we see.

What's yours?

This is f:censored:g amazing, the photos, the story, everything. Well done Garrett. I rellay like both cars, the elegant and sleak body od the Merc and the aggressive look of the BMW, which ist the first bimer I like visually since the E30 M3. :drool:👍

Fantastic set :drool: :drool: :drool: I caught myself thinking that I would like to see more.
Gorgeous pictures. Btw would be great to see picture used in the teaser.:)

Brilliant work, Garrett. Each one of those shots gets its own purpose due to the added story and each one of them looks great. 👍

Latest Posts

Back