• Thread starter gtuned
  • 60 comments
United States
New York
GO6DoRiFUt0
gtun3d
psfi.png

12.6.13​

Looking forward to it gtuned.. I've been taking pictures forever but I need to take a few pointers on the editing haha

Thank you again guys, awesome to see my favorite photographers excited for my shots :D And to oblige, here's the very first set.

GT6's Photomode is ridiculous... It's just amazing how much better everything looks and comes out. So here's my first few shots, obligatory Vision GT AMG shots and some of my Shelby, set to a proper intro song, Justice's Genesis.

That AMG Mercedes is phenomenal. Every shot of it is amazing.
However, the last one with the Mustang in the shadows, is my favorite.

Brilliant shots. I'm glad to hear you feel shots come out so much better. Good news. I've been away from gt5 for so long, seeing shots of gt6 such as yours...I can tell a huge difference from gt5. Just gorgeous.

On the one hand, those pics look predictable... on the other hand - predictably friggin' awesome! :drool::drool::drool:
Your style in both composition and toning as well as several other aspects is definitely present in every single picture, and I absolutely love that.

Now everybody, witness the start of what will become one of the most-visited galleries of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Excellent start, G - I figured I'd leave the VGT alone because so many people would start with it, but your shots rise above, since the car suits your style so well. Nice choice on the Shelby, too; I grabbed a Boss 302 as my second (er, third) car, and it's served me very well 👍

Just wow, :drool: All of these are great. Hard to decide what I like best. :crazy:

Very nice work indeed. Love the compositions and toning. That last stang shot is awesome. :)

What a start. :eek:

I've just seen the video. Wow, that is an editing. Very impressive stuff on it 👍 :drool:
And very nice first pics of course. The last shot of the AMG VGT has a f... great atmosphere ! 👍

I think your 1st set is greater than you video. :P Speacially the VGT part.

Great edit skill and amazing angles and composition.

:embarrassed: Thanks guys, it's awesome to get such love for such a minor set and especially from guys like Slipz and RG who have been my favorites since I joined and started with GT5.

For this set... It's a bit of a mess. Out of 266 shots, these are the good ones. Just a collective group of them as I try to get back into shooting and such. With all these cars and everything, it's just kinda overwhelming. But for this year, It's going to be the best. Only the best quality sets and shots from here on, This Time Around

Here is the world beyond greatness, from the black and white to the colors, from artistic to realistic kind, everything is more than enjoyable, bravo gtuned, my favs are the two NSX and the VGT rim shots 👍

Awesome collection of shots. Not much to say other than fantastic all around. :eek:

My favs are the first NSX, the first b&w M4 and VGT wheel shot. But all of them are really good. 👍

The lighting in all your shots are amazing. My favorites would be the rim shot, the 1st M4 shot, and the Vette Photo.
Great work all round though. 👍

I'm curious to see how the other 251 shots looked

I also agree with George and Hervé, it's annother amazing display of your talents. You succeed bith in making ultra-realistic shots and very artistic ones. Thx for sharing mate !

The creativity in your shots is always superb, compositions and editing work is awesome as usual. Hope you dont mind if I dont chose a fave because they're all good.

Back