GTP Cool Wall: 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Coupe

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 110 comments

1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Coupe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sub-zero. One of my favorite Camaros (only behind the 69 ZL1) and of course, because it's a muscle car.

Seriously uncool. V8's in old muscle cars are just stupidly loud and inefficient, and the ride is awful. They just remind me of rednecks and racists from the south, and there's nothing more uncool than that. The interior in this thing is terrible, no safety equipment either. I just can't vote a car without air bags or ABS cool, no matter what people think. It's just dumb to drive a big lug of a car that isn't even safe in a crash.

:lol:

You're... No fun.

I dunno, just look at it. It looks so unaerodynamic and impractical. I'd rather have a modern hatchback or crossover any day of the week, then I'd have a car I can actually use instead of a garage queen status symbol like this for old guys. This car is just so loud that it just screams "look at me look at me! Look how cool and American I am!" every time you drive it.

:odd:

If you know, then you don't need to reply to every post against muscle cars in cool wall threads. It's getting annoying.

I was just trying to get him to realize what he said about them wasn't all true. Such as saying they're impractical, or making stereotypes about them being for rednecks.

I was just trying to get him to realize what he said about them wasn't all true. Such as saying they're impractical, or making stereotypes about them being for rednecks.
JqT65wd.gif

Might be easier for you to realise how broken your sarcasm detector is. :lol:

Can we add in the irony of his statement next to that @Custom878 ?

Do you really have to chime in on every argument by saying something stupid? :rolleyes:

Seriously, shut up already. All you do is say how wrong I am, and how right you are.

All I was doing was trying to get him to realize muscle cars aren't that bad.

Do you really have to chime in on every argument by saying something stupid? :rolleyes:

Seriously, shut up already. All you do is say how wrong I am, and how right you are.

All I was doing was trying to get him to realize muscle cars aren't that bad.
Do me a favor and check the polls. Tell me what he put.

So, I'm guessing I'm the only one that sorta likes the RS package? :lol:

Also, meh because it's not a Yenko.

You continuously post your ignorant views on cars at the other end of the spectrum from your favorites. Call it harsh reality when people get tired of your crap.

Really?

View attachment 223263

Yes I know it's not a 2015, but...
View attachment 223265
It's still a pig.

You can't tell me these new cars aren't huge compared to their predecessors.

No, it doesn't. Cars have gotten a bit wider & taller, but as far as the overall size, cars have not gotten any larger than they have to.

The original Shelby:
108 inch wheel base.
190.62 inch length.
71.9 inch width.
50.6 inch height.

The 5th Gen next to it?
107.1 inch whee base.
187.6 inch length.
73.8 inch width.
54.5 inch height.

Let's throw in the weight too for fun: 4,230lbs. of the GT500 Coupe vs. 4,040lbs. of the 5th Gen. Convertible. It's called perception & it's why a GT-R looks gigantic next to even a R34 despite the fact while it is 5 inches wider, it's still within' 3 inches of the length & height. Look up a Veyron for even more evidence of perception; it's wider by a good deal, but it's shorter in length & height by a large margin despite not appearing so.

Perhaps Slash & yourself may want to study that.

I posted a comment, that I'm sure wasn't ignorant, then you reply with some rude crap. "Perhaps Slash and yourself may want to study that". Seriously?

And "shut up" isn't rude?

Well sure it is. I'm sick if being shot down for everything I say.

I went with Sub-Zero. It's a great looking car, they normally make a good noise (to me), and it's a classic pony car.

I also oddly enough really love the looks of the RS packages. :lol: Somehow those headlight covers just look attractive to me, I can't understand why I like them, but I do.

I posted a comment, that I'm sure wasn't ignorant, then you reply with some rude crap. "Perhaps Slash and yourself may want to study that". Seriously?
And the comment that new cars are huge compared to their predecessors isn't ignorance?

Hence why I said you & Slash need to study perception. You'd understand why they appear that way & aren't overall.

And the comment that new cars are huge compared to their predecessors isn't ignorance?

Hence why I said you & Slash need to study perception. You'd understand why they appear that way & aren't overall.

Uh. No. Refer to that picture of the Shelbys I posted.

Besides, even if it was a bit ignorant, do you have to be that rude?

Anyways, let's not get off topic here.

Uh. No. Refer to that picture of the Shelbys I posted.
And you were proven wrong because you don't understand perception. That's ignorance to think they are huge in comparison when they're really not, but just as in other threads, you make comments anyway & others correct you. That's entire irony of this comment:

I don't care 2 ways if you think it's rude. You've long past the point of getting "sweet" replies if you don't take the information anyone gives you to heart. You'll end up like W&N and everyone tired of his posts, too. Otherwise, welcome to the Internet.

And you were proven wrong because you don't understand perception. That's ignorance to think they are huge in comparison when they're really not, but just as in other threads, you make comments anyway & others correct you. That's entire irony of this comment:

Uh. They are bigger. Taller, fatter...

Just because they aren't longer doesn't mean they aren't bigger.

I don't care 2 ways if you think it's rude. You've long past the point of getting "sweet" replies if you don't take the information anyone gives you to heart. You'll end up like W&N and everyone tired of his posts, too. Otherwise, welcome to the Internet.

You're not gonna get far in life that way...

Back