GTP Cool Wall: 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Coupe

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 110 comments

1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Coupe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uh. They are bigger. Taller, fatter...

Just because they aren't longer doesn't mean they aren't bigger.
Once again, you focus only on what concedes with your view. There's a difference between bigger & huge. We're done here.

You're not gonna get far in life that way...
How old are you again? Your occupation's school & you don't have a car?

Don't give advice to your elders.

Hey guys, you know what being rude isn't?

The 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe

You know what this thread is about?

The 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe

Let's get back on topic
Could've at least included the 1967-1968 models.

You really think being rude is gonna make people like you? :lol:

I don't think so...
The people that like me don't make the comments you do & don't need to be corrected as well. I've made it well over 20 years on this earth without your wisdom.

The 1969 was what was nominated, if you'd like to be told why those years weren't included, ask @Dagger311
Honestly? Because I like the taillights better on the RS Z/28 for the 69 better than the others. :lol:.

But anyway, sorta sad to see every muscle car and every import cool wall plagued by these same people arguing the same things with more of the same people...

This is one of these cars that when it pass by, you don't go full ape when you see it, you just nod your head and tell to yourself "Man that car is cool"

So I guess... Cool :D

'69 Camaros led the charge into the "Pro-Touring" scene of muscle cars. Since it's so common to see one of these sitting on proper sport suspension and tires, it gets a pass from being associated with the normal muscle car crowd.

This car is the Holy Grail for me...

SS or not, 69 Camaro are on TOp of my dream list...

EDIT:
I posted before reading the following, which i somehow agree with:

Uncool. It's the quintessential "car show people" car and those people aren't cool what-so-ever. Also every time I've ever met an owners of one of these, they some how think they have the holy grail of older cars, which always amuses me because it's typically sitting around 10-12 other 69 Camaro's at the same show.

With that said though, I still wouldn't pass up a rip in one.

I find it funny that we both used the term Holy Grail...
But despite your observations, i still like this car, and a lot of other peeps too, for the same reasons probably...

Sub zero for me... i drool and i freeze everytime i see one...

Last edited:
My favourite part is that what got questioned was me calling the cars too loud/inefficient or criticizing their aerodynamics, but calling it a car for racist rednecks went mostly unchallenged.
Because muscle cars and pickup trucks are THE redneck cars :P. Why do you think they're all over the place down here? :lol:

Seriously uncool. V8's in old muscle cars are just stupidly loud and inefficient, and the ride is awful. They just remind me of rednecks and racists from the south, and there's nothing more uncool than that. The interior in this thing is terrible, no safety equipment either. I just can't vote a car without air bags or ABS cool, no matter what people think. It's just dumb to drive a big lug of a car that isn't even safe in a crash.

So basically any classic car is uncool to you then.

My parents used to own one when they were younger. Never got a chance to ride in it, sold it a few years before I was born.

Not my favorite classic muscle by any means (I'm not a fan of most of them) but still a cool car.

Back