GTP Geezer ClubOpen 

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,067 comments
Now if this had been the Half Centenarian and Over Club, I'd have been in!

I've double checked my birth certificate and I'm still just a little under the required age limit, so unfortunately I cant join your exclusive club. However all the best and good luck with it anyway.
I don't suppose there are any honorary memberships going?

If anyone did want to send a friend request (PSN: IfAndOr) to a nearly geezer, who's expecting a Jaguar E-type for their birthday car (that's all I ever got in GT5), you'd be most welcome. 👍
I'd like a ghost line to chase, or someone to race. (I am a poet, but didn't know it)

(@geezer1791 - I thought you were 223 years old for awhile there!):P

Anyway here's a picture of what I assume you Geezers will be driving - and after you've driven it. :mischievous:

Old-Car-Crash.jpg

Last edited:
Clean = racing etiquette ie NO:
  • DiveBombing
  • Honor fellow competitor's fair racing line
  • Etc.
Edited to prevent further confusion. ;)

(Disregard edited secondary question--the internet is a good thing.)

Now if this had been the Half Centenarian and Over Club, I'd have been in!

I've double checked my birth certificate and I'm still just a little under the required age limit, so unfortunately I cant join your exclusive club. However all the best and good luck with it anyway.
I don't suppose there are any honorary memberships going?

If anyone did want to send a friend request (PSN: IfAndOr) to a nearly geezer, who's expecting a Jaguar E-type for their birthday car (that's all I ever got in GT5), you'd be most welcome. 👍
I'd like a ghost line to chase, or someone to race. (I am a poet, but didn't know it)

(@geezer1791 - I thought you were 223 years old for awhile there!):P

Anyway here's a picture of what I assume you Geezers will be driving - and after you've driven it. :mischievous:

View attachment 175397
Ha ha, you might have had a small chance there IfandOr but you blew it with the last sentence.

Ha ha, you might have had a small chance there IfandOr but you blew it with the last sentence.
:)

Hopefully it made you smile. It certainly represents what my cars could sometimes look like after a "challenging" race.
Wouldn't it be good if GT6 had damage modeling like that.

All the best Geezers and have fun. 👍

:cheers:
I had a look on my friends list you are not there now but not to worry I will send a request to you. I thought you were 24 RavingBonkers that why I deleted you :lol::lol::lol:.

I was begining to think you Aussies didn't like the Brits, first was Dalone dumping me, then you......and I drive an Austalian car in the real world as well.

Don't worry about the friend request, I don't play very much these days, I've lost interest :cheers:

I was begining to think you Aussies didn't like the Brits, first was Dalone dumping me, then you......and I drive an Austalian car in the real world as well.

Don't worry about the friend request, I don't play very much these days, I've lost interest :cheers:
Sorry to here you do not play it much, I like the Brits but I don't like them when play cricket with the Aussies.

I just put GTP Geezer Club in the Friend's List comment box on top of our avatars. It fits.
I didn't see any other Geezers with any comments up there, so here's your chance. Let's be loud and proud.

Ha, I put GTP Geezer above mine today and I think zona99 has Geezer Club above his as well.
It will only show when your online though.

Last edited:

No mate, Aussies are cool with Brits, after all without you guys we wouldn't even be here. But you know I had to remove a bunch of my friends because I just couldn't see the track with all the blue lines blocking it.
Funny thing now is that when I start the race (Nurburgring) there are only 2 of my friends visible for the whole race.
Who know whats going on, but it's good this way. Cheers mate take care, and hope your interest is rekindled soon.
By the way, which Aussie care do you drive? Holden, Falcon?

Just posted on the "Looking for Friends" thread and thought I'd try to see if there was any interest in a GTP Geezer Club for senior pilots. I will propose an age limit of 60 and over and any skill level.

I would like to join. I'm an old fart so now I want to be a Geezer too. I am 71 and I like to race . Sent a FR.

Last edited:
No mate, Aussies are cool with Brits, after all without you guys we wouldn't even be here. But you know I had to remove a bunch of my friends because I just couldn't see the track with all the blue lines blocking it.
Funny thing now is that when I start the race (Nurburgring) there are only 2 of my friends visible for the whole race.
Who know whats going on, but it's good this way. Cheers mate take care, and hope your interest is rekindled soon.
By the way, which Aussie care do you drive? Holden, Falcon?

Great reply, thanks. I drive a Holden - HSV Clubsport over your way.

I'm now finding myself wishing I was 3 years older so I could join your Geezers club, ha ha

Back