GTP Geezer ClubOpen 

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,067 comments
Next week's silly car will be the Daihatsu Midget 11 d type 98, fully tuned if you want, at Gran Turismo arena no rules 20 laps, just don't roll it. 💡 Drivers will be split into two groups going opposite ways around. Run race again with groups reversed and which ever group gets the lowest time wins. I can see massive road blocks going on here.:crazy::crazy::crazy:
There is a room open for practice

Next week's silly car will be the Daihatsu Midget 11 d type 98, fully tuned if you want, at Gran Turismo arena no rules 20 laps, just don't roll it. 💡 Drivers will be split into two groups going opposite ways around. Run race again with groups reversed and which ever group gets the lowest time wins. I can see massive road blocks going on here.:crazy::crazy::crazy:
There is a room open for practice
I don't think there's any way to practice for this one! Can't wait! P Mallard

GEEZER TT RESULTS

Viper @ Matterhorn - Geezer Podium: JotaFDuarte 1.03.993, #62 ITW, Top 0.07%
stewyripper 1.04.493, #137 ITW, Top 0.17%
bobby2227 1.04.644, #163 ITW, Top 0.20%
4 Geezers in the Top 200
7 Geezers in the Top 500
8 Geezers in the Top 1000
31 of 33 Geezers got GOLD

Race Car @ Laguna Seca - Geezer Podium: JotaFDuarte 1.22.707, #112 ITW, Top 0.11%
dlone47 1.22.836, #133 ITW, Top 0.14%
bobby2227 1.23.315, #231 ITW, Top 0.24%
4 Geezers in Top 500
8 Geezers in Top 1000
31 of 34 Geezers got GOLD

Geexers Rock :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 👍 👍

If any of you guys are interested, here is my quick tune for the Astra....
...that we were running at Brands Hatch yesterday. It seemed to work quite well 👍.

Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00 at Brands Hatch.

636pp, 805bhp, 1000kg

Oil change.

75/60
11.38/12.94
4/4
5/5
6/6
0/0
0/0

Racing brakes 6/8

Trans

Initial FG: 3150
Max speed 124mph (min)
1: 5020
2: 3329
3: 2799
4: 2320
5: 1991
6: 1689
FG: 2000

LSD: 5/12/5

100% power. Stage 3 Engine. High Turbo.

DF: 350/600.

:cheers:

All geezers taking part in next weeks events can you please nominate a track each.
These will be put in a hat and three will be pulled on the day. So can someone come with a dice please?
Ten cars have been selected from anniversary and dlc so we should have most. They will be picked after track selection, you will have time to oil change etc but we will be running stock so brake balance can be changed and oil only. So post your track then we will pick three, i will update list daily. 👍👍👍
My nomination is apricot hill

Stewy, we could give the Trial Mountain Circuit a go. Newbie question: Does stock mean no upgrades at all, or just no power upgrades? I am thinking in terms of springs, clutch, trans, and weight.

Hi mate.

Stock means, no upgrades at all 👍.

Buy the car, give it an oil change......and you're good to go!...
...You can paint it and give it a number if you like!..👍

Then, the only thing you can do is change the brake bias to suit your preference.
Keep the brakes standard though! Don't upgrade to Racing brakes ;)...👍

Hope that helps!

:cheers:

All geezers taking part in next weeks events can you please nominate a track each.
These will be put in a hat and three will be pulled on the day. So can someone come with a dice please?
Ten cars have been selected from anniversary and dlc so we should have most. They will be picked after track selection, you will have time to oil change etc but we will be running stock so brake balance can be changed and oil only. So post your track then we will pick three, i will update list daily. 👍👍👍
My nomination is apricot hill

Hi Stewy, could you please enlighten me what dlc :confused: stands for? I assume it's something simples but can't think what. :dunce:
Plus, if the 10 cars have been selected where's the list?

DLC = DownLoadable Content that wasn't included with the original game disk or installation. For GT6 All VGT's are considered DLC and the tracks that have been issued after December 6 2013. All DLC for GT6 has thus far been free of charge. Some might say DLC is extra and optional and doesn't come with game patches. To those I would argue patches are optional.

Hi Stewy, could you please enlighten me what dlc :confused: stands for? I assume it's something simples but can't think what. :dunce:
Plus, if the 10 cars have been selected where's the list?

You get the list on the day. One car you will need is the Daihatsu Midget 11 d type 98.
This is the only car that can be tuned :lol: more like just add power. (what a beast)
The object of keeping tracks and cars quiet is no practice and only oil changes can be done and brake balance, do not add anything to car at all.:):):):)

That was a room glitch, I was some how teleported to Chamonix East Reverse mid-race. :D

That's my story and I'm a stickin' to it!!......ok maybe not, it could be.......

that was a "No rules", "Anything goes", "No holds barred" race and I always follow the rules, lol.:sly:

I remember having to do the FGT career championship in GT3 or 4 (not sure which) at full F1 length, but that was versus AI. I`m not sure how that would be with geezers, but I`ll give it a go. 👍

The race might end up looking like our Samba Bus events. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Speaking of Samba Bus, this is what I saw in our last event. ;)

Is it a bird ?

View attachment 345136

Is it a plane ?

View attachment 345137

No, it's .....

View attachment 345139

@WhoosierGirl !!!!! & this is what she did to me. :lol::lol:

View attachment 345140

This is near the end of the race. "Oh the Humanity".

View attachment 345141

Back