GTP Geezer ClubOpen 

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,067 comments
I remember having to do the FGT career championship in GT3 or 4 (not sure which) at full F1 length, but that was versus AI. I`m not sure how that would be with geezers, but I`ll give it a go. đź‘Ť

The race might end up looking like our Samba Bus events. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Speaking of Samba Bus, this is what I saw in our last event. ;)

Is it a bird ?

View attachment 345136

Is it a plane ?

View attachment 345137

No, it's .....

View attachment 345139

@WhoosierGirl !!!!! & this is what she did to me. :lol::lol:

View attachment 345140

This is near the end of the race. "Oh the Humanity".

View attachment 345141

Looks like she had you lined up from a long way away

Greetings, Geezers-
My PSN ID is Xposed2Play but Don is quicker to type. My birthday was in November of 1954. :sly: I've been racing Gran Turismo on PS3 since GT5. IRL I'm a big F-1 fan, living in Arizona, USA. I'm still getting used to the idea of Geezerdom... so I figure the best way to embrace it is to do so with the gusto of pride and companions! :idea:Is there still any room for another driver on this Samba Bus y'all are partying on? I'd sure like to join this esteemed group for the laps to come.

Last edited:
Nearly time to go geezers i will publish a list of cars this afternoon they will all be stock with oil change if you want and brake bias change only.
For the uninitiated oil change will give you more power within the regulations.
There will be a list of nine cars but we wont know which car or track until the last minute tomorrow.
There will be three races as usual ten laps each then the silly race.:lol::lol::lol:
For any new drivers joining us the last race is no rules, absolutely anything goes except all cars will be Daihatsu midgets fully tuned for gran turismo arena. nos not allowed. :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Ok geezers here is the list of cars for tomorrow of which we will be using three, to be drawn out of the hat.

Mini Clubman vision gran turismo

Volvo 240 glt estate 1988

Renault Megane trophy 11 15th anniversary

Pagani huayra 13 15th anniversary

Lexus lfa nurburgring package 12

Toyota ft1 vision gran turismo

BMW vision gran turismo

Audi r8 lms ultra 12 15th anniversary

Alpine vision gran turismo not the race car

All the above stock only.

Daihatsu midget 11 d type 98 reserved for last race

All cars and tracks have been put in a hat and will be drawn in the room tomorrow.
First race will be a short 5 lapper in the Daihatsu. winner will pick a number for the track, and second place will pick a number for the car.
Stewy. :confused: time to get :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

lol, there is only one car on the list that I have even driven, and I can't even remember when I drove the Audi :)

image.jpg

greetings Geezers, long time no see :)
just curious about clubs again, I got 3 geezer clubs on my list and just want to know whose clubs are still active or if I can "unsubscribe" from any.
Been having some issues lately, the game sometimes thinks I have not agreed to terms and conditions.... wierd huh?
@possum , after a few tries my Jag got the job done, but have to drive it like an Italian

Greetings, Geezers-
My PSN ID is Xposed2Play but Don is quicker to type. My birthday was in November of 1954. :sly: I've been racing Gran Turismo on PS3 since GT5. IRL I'm a big F-1 fan, living in Arizona, USA. I'm still getting used to the idea of Geezerdom... so I figure the best way to embrace it is to do so with the gusto of pride and companions! :idea:Is there still any room for another driver on this Samba Bus y'all are partying on? I'd sure like to join this esteemed group for the laps to come.

I sent a FR, even though I don't get much chance to race on a regular basis these days, hoping that changes soon.
If you want to race real early Sat Morning ( 9:00am E) look for club I/D 1027452, that's where a lot of these Geezers will be hanging out. Cars are listed in post above.
Hope to see you on the track sometime.

Last edited:
I sent a FR, even though I don't get much chance to race on a regular basis these days, hoping that changes soon.
If you want to race real early Sat Morning ( 9:00am E) look for club I/D 1027452, that's where a lot of these Geezers will be hanging out. Cars are listed in post above.
Hope to see you on the track sometime.

Thank you! I spent Friday evening changing oil and washing cars (after scrounging around to find all the keys) and parking them all in the " ready garage" to get ready for Saturday. ( Thanks to WG for the idea of moving them all into "favorites" ahead of time!)

Racers: StewyRipper, Geezer1791, OldBoy1943, PaPaGNR, Elgcee42, WhoosierGirl, Pepper_Mallard, SW__10, Old_Geezzer, Xposed2Play, Daduce1947

SW__10 WIN!! OldBoy1943 first loser :-)
Race #2 Renault Megane @ High Speed Ring - 10 laps
Old_Geezzer WIN!! Stewey first loser :-)
Race #3 Alpine Vision @ Trial Mtn - 10 laps
WhoosierGirl Win!! SW__10 first loser :-)
Race #4 Miget @ GranTurismo Arena - 20 laps

Last edited:
Thanks @Stewyripper for creating & ALL participants for another FUN FILLED Saturday at the races!
I second that! The amount of work and tracking @Stewyripper does to host these is impressive, and I for one appreciate it! Thank you!
By next event I'll have this mic/headset figured out. I think my geezer mind forgot to plug in the bluetooth thingy into the PS3 thingy... lol. :dunce: Sheesh. Only took me a damn hour to figure out why it wasn't working... now y'all know why I'm so slooooowww...

These 'Geezer' race sessions never disappoint!....I had a fantastic time again!

Thanks to @Stewyripper for hosting! đź‘Ť Great job as always! :cheers:.

And, thanks to everyone for making these sessions really good fun!

Hope to see you all next week!.....My turn to go the right way at GT Arena! :dopey:...:dunce:..:lol:..
.....Oh!.... @WhoosierGirl !!......we are on the same team!! Stop hitting me!! :irked:...;):lol::lol::lol:..đź‘Ť

:cheers:

Hi Geezers,

I am 62 and would like to join the Geezer Club. I started with GT5 but have never done any online racing other than a few QM’s – mostly just seasonal tt’s and race events. Anyway I would like to try some clean racing with folks of a similar age. I hear you ROCK:tup:, have your own nurse Geezette:dopey: and a super tuner Geezling:bowdown:. I also know at least some of you guys (and gal) are wicked fast, so I could be your new tail gunner:embarrassed:. If you have room for one more, please tell me what I need to do (my noobishness applies to pretty much all things online, not even a headset yet). My PSN is matilda1234 – and no, I’m not a chick. Thanks!

Ok Geezers and nursie {no not nessie}, good day yesterday much fun had by all.
Well next weekend the first event will be one make stock setup in the rain at Brands Hatch.
The car is the Caterham 7 Fireblade. There is test track setup for you in geezer racing, all i can say is throttle control here will be king.
Enjoy.
will post second and third race and cars when i have sorted them out.
Final event is churning around in my head but they won't let me put snow tyres on the Red Bull fan car.🤬🤬🤬:banghead::banghead::banghead: :crazy::crazy::crazy: hahahaha. [manic laugh]:):):)

Hi Geezers,

I am 62 and would like to join the Geezer Club. I started with GT5 but have never done any online racing other than a few QM’s – mostly just seasonal tt’s and race events. Anyway I would like to try some clean racing with folks of a similar age. I hear you ROCK:tup:, have your own nurse Geezette:dopey: and a super tuner Geezling:bowdown:. I also know at least some of you guys (and gal) are wicked fast, so I could be your new tail gunner:embarrassed:. If you have room for one more, please tell me what I need to do (my noobishness applies to pretty much all things online, not even a headset yet). My PSN is matilda1234 – and no, I’m not a chick. Thanks!

Welcome to tha GEEZERS GTFireball đź‘Ť (did Fireball Roberts have anything to do with your choice of a GT handle? :) đź‘Ť) I will send you an FR bud. We usually race in one of the GEEZER Club private lobbys in the "Community" found on your My Home page as you enter the game. I have sent you a private message on your profile with more specific info.

Back