GTP & GTS EXCLUSIVE Gran Turismo 5 Retail Overview (SIXTH final Update)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,904 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the informative posts and updates. They provided a wealth of excellent information.

đź‘Ť

When browsing new cars or some on used lot, is there is some marker to tell you what cars you already own? I had trouble remembering even in prologue if got a specific car and collectecing was not very fluent.

When browsing new cars or some on used lot, is there is some marker to tell you what cars you already own? I had trouble remembering even in prologue if got a specific car and collectecing was not very fluent.

For my part, I d/l the official list on GT official site and print it, then when I buy whatever car, I outline it with a marker so I never have to worry to buy several time the same car :sly:

*Edit* except for half million Skyline wich, you have no choice but to have them all =/

|ÂŻÂŻÂŻhypeÂŻÂŻÂŻ| |ÂŻÂŻÂŻtrainÂŻÂŻÂŻ| ___.___ |ÂŻÂŻÂŻ|___\ÂŻ/_,,
|__________| |__________| |______||___GT5____|..
OoÂŻÂŻÂŻÂŻoo --- OoÂŻÂŻÂŻÂŻoo --- OoÂŻÂŻÂŻÂŻoo --- OoÂŻÂŻÂŻÂŻoo

All aboard the HYPE TRAIN!! Wednesday boys and gals!

Sorry guys, I'm a victim of a troll too. I didn't want to tell bull****s about GT5, I love this game (and I hate 360), like you. I will try to check this Peugeot 206.

not forza... sadly

look at the lights, rims, aerial and number plate..

peugeot206gti2s.jpg

img0020.jpg

Last edited:
Please do you know if siena track is available??? They removed the flags so they can bring the track in the game but in the official track list there's no mention to it (but I've noticed that secret cars you unlock in career mode are not shown in the official car list so I think that the track will become available when you finish the kart mode :) correct me if I'm wrong

Amar:
no hood cam, it's final

Obviously that's not true.
This leads me to a conclusion that some cars have it, while others apparently don't. So, is it a standard/premium thing, or some other criteria? How many cars have it? Which cars are those?
I planned to drive standards from the hood view, and the fact that not all cars have that view is going to affect which cars I buy/drive, and I'm sure there are others who feel the same, so I think an investigation is in order for those with the game. ;)

Amar:

Obviously that's not true.
This leads me to a conclusion that some cars have it, while others apparently don't. So, is it a standard/premium thing, or some other criteria? How many cars have it? Which cars are those?
I planned to drive standards from the hood view, and the fact that not all cars have that view is going to affect which cars I buy/drive, and I'm sure there are others who feel the same, so I think an investigation is in order for those with the game. ;)
It's available for all cars in replay mode, I believe. Not for gameplay.

It's available for all cars in replay mode, I believe. Not for gameplay.

It's been established on the GT5 News/Discussion thread that G37 video is in fact a gameplay recording (it starts as gameplay then goes to replay after the race).

So at least some cars have a hood view, it would seem.

It's been established on the GT5 News/Discussion thread that G37 video is in fact a gameplay recording (it starts as gameplay then goes to replay after the race).

So at least some cars have a hood view, it would seem.

Maybe premium cars have them. Which is too bad, because they aren't really your priority when you have cockpit view.

what the hell??? Doesn't all previous GT games have a hood view? Or am I thinking of a bumper-cam view? If I am confusing this with the bumper-cam view, then ALL cars *DO* have that view....right?

what the hell??? Doesn't all previous GT games have a hood view? Or am I thinking of a bumper-cam view? If I am confusing this with the bumper-cam view, then ALL cars *DO* have that view....right?

Your thinking bumper-cam. They still have that.

i have a feeling that this is GT5..

Tsukuba_Circuit5.20101120203814.jpg

when i watched the stream from taxigamer yesterday he looked at a standard car in photomode and it shared the same pixelation on the windows.

edit: but standard cars in gt5 seem to have darker windows.. so it might not be from gt5.

i have a feeling that this is GT5..

[...]

when i watched the stream from taxigamer yesterday he looked at a standard car in photomode and it shared the same pixelation on the windows.

edit: but standard cars in gt5 seem to have darker windows.. so it might not be from gt5.

It's GT5. Look at the metadata:
Orientation of image: 1
File change date and time: 2010:11:20 20:30:40
Image description: Gran Turismo 5
Image input equipment manufacturer: Polyphony Digital Inc.
Image input equipment model: Gran Turismo 5
Copyright holder: TM&Copyright (C) 2010 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Exposure time: 0,000125016
F number: 45
Exposure program: 1
Flash: 0
Lens focal length: 46,7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back