GTP H2H Tournament #1 | Presented By: SS | Asia-Pacific Region | Podium in OP

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 344 comments
I can get mine done tomorrow (after school, 4:00 to like 11, I actually like sleep), too bad for FA though, he's going to fiji tomorrow, lol.

If he's going to Fiji tomorrow, you guys should try and do your runs ASAP. After that can you save the replay and send it to me? Cheers

If he's going to Fiji tomorrow, you guys should try and do your runs ASAP. After that can you save the replay and send it to me? Cheers
Think that might be worth sending to TH, not me (lol), and he's packing atm if I'm not mistaken, so he wouldn't have time anyway :|

Lol looks like @TH137Z is going to walk straight through the first battle would've been an interesting match up

Anyways I should be good after 9pm if @SLaBaTaC is on at the same time otherwise I may have to run Saturday afternoon sometime don't think I will be available Sat night. 👍

Ugh well if that's the case I can't really do much about it, sorry FA I tried to work this out but I got a busy schedule.

Lol looks like @TH137Z is going to walk straight through the first battle would've been an interesting match up

Anyways I should be good after 9pm if @SLaBaTaC is on at the same time otherwise I may have to run Saturday afternoon sometime don't think I will be available Sat night. 👍

Yea either friday arvo or real late friday night otherwise saturday arvo. Think im going out to dinner friday or saturday night.

Last edited:
@Stavingo I can't jump on till Sunday arvo. If that is too late to run any brackets that I'm in, I'm sorry but I'll be unable to attend, and sorry for any convinience.

Hey sorry everyone been really busy with university at the moment but I'm down to get the ball rolling with this comp so can I have a gauge and see who is available to get their matchup over and done with tomorrow?

@stevenp76 Wait for the next comp it's more so first in best dressed with sign ups but if there's enough people to sign up in the second tournament then I'll have two brackets of 16. Also by the way edit your last post so you don't clutter up the thread 👍 cheers.
Yeah that's all good new I missed out on this 1 but you will have to excuse me as im a newbie on this forum and my first ever forum, hopeless on computers so what do u mean by edit my last post need a little help :( lol

Will the room be open at certain hours or ? Im online now but dont see a lobby for it :confused:

Also are you sure 3 wheels off track is viable ?? Two in my opinion should be enough .

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Will the room be open at certain hours or ? Im online now but dont see a lobby for it :confused:

Also are you sure 3 wheels off track is viable ?? Two in my opinion should be enough .

:gtpflag:

I should be on soon, I'll keep a public room open so look out for it.

Well put simply if you have 3 wheels off the track good luck trying to recover it :lol: You pull your car through something like that without spinning out or going off then you don't deserved to be penalised :lol:

Yeah that's all good new I missed out on this 1 but you will have to excuse me as im a newbie on this forum and my first ever forum, hopeless on computers so what do u mean by edit my last post need a little help :( lol

In your own posts in a thread they should be in a chat box, in the bottom right of that box is an option to reply (quote someone) or edit your post.

EDIT: Room is up so if people wanna get their matchups done then join :)

Last edited:
I wont be able to participate in this round because my hand is in no condition to hold a controller at all and I have no clue how long it's going to be this way for.

Edit: Sorry JR we don't get to see you romp me yet.

I wont be able to participate in this round because my hand is in no condition to hold a controller at all and I have no clue how long it's going to be this way for.

Edit: Sorry JR we don't get to see you romp me yet.

Ahh man that's the second drop out we've had ahh well.

Edit: Hands killing and I've only done 3 laps.

So I might as well watch .

Last edited:
I'm in a different town till Sunday night. Wont get back till atleast 4pm SA time.

FA20 has gone away till the 30th (pretty much end of second round) Unless you're going out again next round I don't think we can fit the matchups mid week

Back