GTP H2H Tournament #1 | Presented By: SS | Asia-Pacific Region | Podium in OP

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 344 comments
It's okay, I accept.

Because Ford and Holden aren't in the same manufacture group right???! :lol:

AWWWW SHEEEEEEEIII He is. I'm routing for him now, because commodore.
In Australia we have the holden commodore and the ford falcon. Both are medium sized sedans with 6 cylinders or v8s, and are very close in almost every aspect. Us Aussies tend to have a love/ hate relationship with either manufacturer. Its a little bit like Toyota vs Nissan or Mitsubishi vs Subaru.

In Australia we have the holden commodore and the ford falcon. Both are medium sized sedans with 6 cylinders or v8s, and are very close in almost every aspect. Us Aussies tend to have a love/ hate relationship with either manufacturer. Its a little bit like Toyota vs Nissan or Mitsubishi vs Subaru.
But then there's Mazda Vs Honda. Rx7 vs S2k seems to be a biggie.

It's okay, I accept.

Because Ford and Holden aren't in the same manufacture group right???! :lol:

AWWWW SHEEEEEEEIII He is. I'm routing for him now, because commodore.

Mwah.... You aren't the only Fanga...... Brother.

Hey guys most of you know me looks like I just missed the H2H comp would love to join the next one or even fill a spot in one comes available. Just joined GTP so im a newbie (>_<) let us know what I have to do ill have a read of the rules and track lay out let us know if I can get in soon and ill see ya's on line yewwwww

Yes down force would be awesome but then it would be classed as 'race car' :sly:

Put your name down for the next round.1st round is full and awaiting time schedule.Btw myself and @TH137Z live down southern way haha
lol sweet didn't know any local boys were on gt6, will put my name down once I sus it as im **** on computers and this is the first ever forum ive ever used lol newbie

Hey sorry everyone been really busy with university at the moment but I'm down to get the ball rolling with this comp so can I have a gauge and see who is available to get their matchup over and done with tomorrow?

@stevenp76 Wait for the next comp it's more so first in best dressed with sign ups but if there's enough people to sign up in the second tournament then I'll have two brackets of 16. Also by the way edit your last post so you don't clutter up the thread 👍 cheers.

Hey sorry everyone been really busy with university at the moment but I'm down to get the ball rolling with this comp so can I have a gauge and see who is available to get their matchup over and done with tomorrow?

@stevenp76 Wait for the next comp it's more so first in best dressed with sign ups but if there's enough people to sign up in the second tournament then I'll have two brackets of 16. Also by the way edit your last post so you don't clutter up the thread 👍 cheers.
I can get mine done tomorrow (after school, 4:00 to like 11, I actually like sleep), too bad for FA though, he's going to fiji tomorrow, lol.

What time tomorrow? I finish school at 1:00pm but wont get home till at least 1:25pm

Back