GTP H2H Tournament #2 | Sponsored By: SS | T1 - MCR-Ishox & MCR-monsterGAUZ 3RD - TH137Z

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 248 comments

Should hybrids be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
this is a stretch but reckon we could move the dates back to the weekend before? One it's closer.
Two i haz alot of study to do for my first week back, since i have 2 Assignments, 3 Tests all due in that after the 13th. So basically that weekend is Essential for me to get study done only.

If not, i'll pretty much rock up to only my battle and keep on studying i guess (not the way i'd like to do it)

this is a stretch but reckon we could move the dates back to the weekend before? One it's closer.
Two i haz alot of study to do for my first week back, since i have 2 Assignments, 3 Tests all due in that after the 13th. So basically that weekend is Essential for me to get study done only.

If not, i'll pretty much rock up to only my battle and keep on studying i guess (not the way i'd like to do it)

I would move the dates back but then the event would have to be over two days.

I would move the dates back but then the event would have to be over two days.

Any possibility we can try and get the 1st heats on the weekend before? Shouldn't take long right? If everything goes swell we can just keep on going? Cause at this point i don't want to drop out either. Though i have driver to take my place hopefully.

Least you can practise the track... haven't played gt6 for 2 weeks now .:(
Should be able to get in on the comp. I had my dates mixed up.

Goddamit Stav!
make dat line video already!
(It's less than 10 days until the comp, I'm just still on the fence of what to do on the straight)

I still haven't had a go on this track yet, but is it possible to link the straight fluently?? If its a little long is it ok to dirt drop so we can link it???

I still haven't had a go on this track yet, but is it possible to link the straight fluently?? If its a little long is it ok to dirt drop so we can link it???

Yeah you can link it, but only just.
To get the last corner properly you have to dirt drop. Otherwise you're on the brakes too much.

@Stavingo another car swap.... RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" 600hp+
this is the last car swap for me D:

0ec985c0-a626-216c.jpg

there's not really anyother choice to make, not if you wanna keep rythym
There is no need to put it at that sort of angle plus with a mostly full room there is a high chance when you go reverse you will start to do the glitching out motion.
And also as SRE already said people slow down like crazy when reverse entrying so when the chase car is following they either have to follow your angle and most probably hit you, straighten like crazy because of the rapid speed loss or get hit from the person doing the reverse entry when they are glitching out.

Back