GTP Karting: General Series Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 377 comments
I just did a few laps, was running 55.6-55.9 consistently. Low 54's is what I run with 590 pp, so if that time was done in a 582 kart, that's really fast. 👍

Yeah it's with the 582pp, but it was in trials arcade mode after 30 minutes of practice :)

Isn't my class but i've test 1h ago, i did 3 or 4 laps and did 1.02.5xx 👍

I think it's possible to make a 1.02.2... I will try

What are the Times in the KF1 kart? Yesterday i did some laps in the mid-low 1.03, how does it stands?

I was getting low 1.03's in a short practice with out messing with anything. There's definitely room for improvement.

Top speed was around 140 km/h i think... My gear is long but you must chose a gear ratio that work in corner AND in the 2 long straight.

I remember i set 150 km/h for gear ratio ;) (if anyone want some help), but the better is 140 to have the best speed in the corner's exit.

Hey I have a question about the schedule. It says that the heats for the first round are on June 6th. However next to that it shows the day is Sunday. My calendar shows June 6 is a Saturday?

EDIT: Neve mind just read back through some of the comments and found the answer to my question. 👍

Last edited:
Regarding AJ's noticeboard post about teams; I'm available as a team member, shoot me a PM if you want to team up in the same class :)

Anyone wants to adopt a medium fast driver into a team? I'm free to give my application. ;)

Makozi Racing Internacional is recruiting drivers in all classes.

Drivers interested to join Makozi Racing Internacional should PM the Team Manager, Makozi and state their GTP / PSN username, class and heat that they are competing in the GTPlanet Karting Series.

If the orgasnizers rules and regulations of the GTPlanet Karting Series will allow the driver to change their kart colour and suit, the kart colour of Makozi Racing Internacional is Alpine White and the suit is Titan 19. The helmet's design is a personal choice of the driver.

There are 4 spots available for each class, so make sure you join the winning team on time!

Last edited:
Team Mopar has 3 spots open for KF3, 4 for KF2 and KF1 and 2 for KZ1 if anyone is interested. Send me a PM if you want to join. All drivers are welcome and if you join and are in the KZ1 class, I have a transmission and brake balance setup that you can have.
Drivers entered-
KZ1: MOPARbarrett5, MOPARcards3
KF1:
KF2:
KF3: kz204

Swift Autosport will be taking applicants for the main category of karts.
As my ride in real world is Suzuki Swift, I would like to join your team. :) would be perfect for me, but not sure if I'm good enough.

Makozi Racing Internacional is recruiting drivers in all classes of the GTPlanet Karting Series.

Drivers interested to join Makozi Racing Internacional should send a PM to Makozi, the Team Manager, and state their GTP / PSN username, class and heat that they are competing in the GTPlanet Karting Series.

Makozi Racing Internacional:
KZ1: Nik_Makozi; IBt_33;
KF1: Makozi;
KF2:
KF3:

Team kart colour - Alpine White;
Team suit design - Titan 19.
The helmet's design is a personal choice of the driver.
The kart number is according to the Entry List.

Latest achievements of Makozi Racing Internacional in the GTPlanet Karting Series:
- Round 1 Heats - Tsukuba Circuit 07/06/15
KZ1 - Nik_Makozi 1st / Fastest lap - 0:54.665
KZ1 - IBt_33 2nd/ Fastest lap - 0:54.716 (qualifying session)
KF1 - Makozi 1st / Fastest lap - 1:01.725

There are spots available for each class, so make sure you join the winning team on time!

Last edited:
iff it isnt too late for signing up .....

PSN: MrRacingline
Team:
Kart Colour: oryx white
Kart Number: 30 - 20 - or any number that is availible
Helmet Design and Colour Number: blizzard - No.16
Suit Design and Colour Number: slider- No.1

Last edited:
Back