GTP Karting: General Series Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 377 comments
Count Swift Autosport in. My availability for that date is uncertain at this time. I should know more at a later time.

Last edited:
This looks like it's going to be a great series filled with both new talent and with the talents already showcased in the GTPlanet Endurance Series. I myself feel like I've "graduated" karts and would like to keep my schedule somewhat open so I'll pass on racing here for the time being. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this though! 👍

This looks like it's going to be a great series filled with both new talent and with the talents already showcased in the GTPlanet Endurance Series. I myself feel like I've "graduated" karts and would like to keep my schedule somewhat open so I'll pass on racing here for the time being. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this though! 👍
"GTP_Bambi to the Commentator's Booth, please."

i was wondering on when the karts will be used, i free those two days just now dependment on time slot (8.00pm will be good)

Great idea!

I don't think I'll be available for testing but I might end up joining for the main series. Karts aren't really my thing though.

Sounds like a brilliant idea to me, this. 👍 I doubt I will be able to join as a driver myself, but if you ever need someone to commentate or such, I might be able to help out if needed. ;)👍

Count me in!
Depends on when the races are held, because I usually come home at 15:00 EST on weekdays.
But I'm free for the weekends.

EDIT: Also, I am able to make it into the pre-season.

Last edited:
I've seen the schedule but I was wondering if we were aloud to race the whole season. Not just our regions leg of the championship.

I've seen the schedule but I was wondering if we were aloud to race the whole season. Not just our regions leg of the championship.

Of course! The regional seasons are there to give you something extra to fight for, and to allow you to move up the ranks at a faster rate than annually.

I'm in.

... but I will unfortunately not be able to make the trials as I'm leaving for vacation the 16th..

AJ
Of course! The regional seasons are there to give you something extra to fight for, and to allow you to move up the ranks at a faster rate than annually.
I've had a look at the schedule and it has Japanese, European and American (I think, I cant remember). Am I right in thinking these are the regional parts and the world finals is where the top whatever in each regional race in?

Or am I way off?

I like the idea, I can't say that much of the rest of my team would be interested, but I may be able to gather a few other guys from a race series I run. I'm curious if drivers would be allowed to run solo in this. I'm very much interested, but availability on that particular weekend is rather tight. Ironically I have a kart race at my local track that I am in on the Saturday so some of the heats are totally out for me and then Sunday is a travel day for me so that takes out pretty much the whole day. I'll post again when I figure out my scheduling more.

Back