Kart Colour: Rising Blue Metallic
Kart Number: 9 if that is available or just anything
Helmet Design and Colour Number: Wrap - No.11
Suit Design and Colour Number: Scorpion - No.11

Kart class : KF1

Last edited:
AJ
Round 3 & 4

Thank you everyone for your patience on waiting for the results.

The main reason for the delay is due to checking the races to see if any penalties need applying. I have also be waiting to get the broadcasts sorted out.

Results & Broadcasts for both events will be made available be the end of this week.

????

Congratulations to crelow/1-st; IBt_33/II-nd & Nik_Makozi as III-rd in the overall results of the KZ class of 2015 GTPlanet Karting Championship.

Will there be an announcement for the winning Team in KZ class?

AJ
Due to lack of interest a Teams Championship was never created.

Thank you AJ for clarifying the information about the Team Championship ranking.

Anyway, Makozi Racing Internacional team drivers: Nik_Makozi, IBt_33 and myself are welcoming all drivers interested to join the team.

Quick question - is there anybody who know's iff there will come more broadcast's ? I really hope there will , as I enjoy watching them ...

It also would be great iff the overall standings would be updated soon , I guess it hasnt been updated because AJ has a lot on his agenda these days ....

Iam looking forward too the next race ......

Quick question - is there anybody who know's iff there will come more broadcast's ? I really hope there will , as I enjoy watching them ...

It also would be great iff the overall standings would be updated soon , I guess it hasnt been updated because AJ has a lot on his agenda these days ....

Iam looking forward too the next race ......
They will take some time because they will check the races for any penalties and then they will upload the highlights.

now i have to wait and see want AJ plan is. sorry i had to mention that as everytime i race i have to make a pit stop (bar one race where pit stop was early)

I am IN for the race @ Willow Springs International Raceway and the remaining two races not to be postponed.
It might help if the attendance forms are available a little bit earlier before the race is taking place.

Who else is IN?

I am IN for the race @ Willow Springs International Raceway and the remaining two races not to be postponed.
It might help if the attendance forms are available a little bit earlier before the race is taking place.

Who else is IN?
IN.

Back