GTP Lobby Racing

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 352 comments
Sadly yesterday E30 racing wasn't as populated as the days before :boggled: We still had a blast with some proper touring car racing including going full Plato :D Thanks for hosting, _ApexPredator (Fina) and thanks for joining in PirovacBoy (Reebok) and Blacki2k2 :gtpflag:

Lol, that was fun, but not my race :D

Had great races yesterday with @PirovacBoy, alexenisse, berz185_, intruderM800, SarralGT14 and others excellent drivers! Looking forward to repeat this!

I have a lobby open now called “Sport Mode Gr3”

Come join me, all courteous drivers are welcome.

I’ve done my best to mimic sport mode settings and I’m starting at Tsukuba and changing tracks from there. Will also switch to Gr.4 if there is interest.

Room ID: CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

Last edited:
Still disappointed we didn't race at BB Raceway. We all know it is the best track in GT Sport. It is a TRUE CHALLENGE of driving excellence. None of this 'Nurburgring' or 'Suzuka' nonsense, pfft that stuff is easy
Who were you on that lobby :odd:

I'm not gonna argue with you that it's a challenging track. However, I do argue that it is NOT the best track at GT Sport. Challenge? Hah, what challenge? You surely have NOT raced at Northern Isle Speedway. THAT is that most challenging track at GT Sport.

Who were you on that lobby :odd:

I'm not gonna argue with you that it's a challenging track. However, I do argue that it is NOT the best track at GT Sport. Challenge? Hah, what challenge? You surely have NOT raced at Northern Isle Speedway. THAT is that most challenging track at GT Sport.
BraddersVee

and na never raced Northern Isle because I ONLY RACE at BB Raceway. 20,000 miles only at that glorious track

BraddersVee

and na never raced Northern Isle because I ONLY RACE at BB Raceway. 20,000 miles only at that glorious track
Ohh nice to meet you :D

Heh, I stand by my word. There's a reason the very first Sport mode race (iirc) is held at the majestic Northern Isle Speedway

Thank you, although I feel insignificant compared to proper aliens. Dragon Trail Gr.4 is a combination that I'm extremely comfortable with though :)
You‘re also faster with the Alpine at Tsukuba :P

Back