GTP Lobby Racing

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 352 comments
Lobby open in around half an hour? Be up for a race or two :cheers::gtpflag:

Am ready when you guys are, just add the ID someone?

I would but don't know what am doing with settings etc. so i will leave it to the professionals.
I'm gonna try my hand on the two FIA races tonight with two accounts (One to rank it up, and the other I'm gonna see if I can sneak into the Top 24 :P) so I won't be available for the next 4 hours :(
Edit: Nvm about the Top 24 :lol:

Last edited:
Just made a lobby.
Reverse grip
Bop but tuning aloud
Penalties, damage, fuel and tyre wear
15 laps tsukuba n300 1st then mix it up
Room id 0474.5944.4735.3815.8660
Any suggestions welcome

Hello everyone, I’m new here and would love to race sometime! Feel free to add me and invite me to lobbies anytime!
PSN: Ivanzypher_

Have a great day!

Perhaps too early.

Are there any fans of Time Attack/Qualifying only lobbies. I like spectating and learning from inevitably faster laps.

Last edited:
Are there any fans of Time Attack/Qualifying only lobbies. I like spectating and learning from inevitably faster laps.
Just join a lobby if somebody posts one up, nobody can force you to drive :D

Did yesterday many races with @PirovacBoy and later with many others excellent drivers. We did some 1 vs 1 race in GR.2 on Dragon Trail, booth with Honda NSX. Best race i attach here. Hunting him in 7 rounds and did finally a pass. Glad to see you later again!

That race was definitely a blast, you are a true Gentleman on track and always respect me. Big fun it was great

Back