Anyone interested?

I have a lobby open!

Mazda Roadster
Power Ratio = 140% - 180 hp
Weight Reduction Ratio = 94% - 2,050 lbs

No ASM, No Stability
Racing Hard Tires
Tuning allowed

Lobby ID: closed, will open one back up later today.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Im just opened a Lobby. I would like to make Race after Race with no Quali in between. Startlist would be the opposite of the race result.
Trackvote and Group change is also possible.
It just works with enough players. Would be nice to see you there.

Room ID: ***temporarily closed due to low demand. but would open again if someone wants to join***

Feel free to add me on PSN: kusi18

Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
Absolutely yes, I just entered a lobby then @Arcflyer joined too. No BoP, tuning allowed, didn’t realise. Grid start, always fun with TCS 0, got hit from the off, hit at the chicane then a guy waited for me and kept ramming me off but I couldn’t keep up because he had a superior car.

Fast respectful racing? Yes please. Just having dinner first

Now firing on up, bare with me for code or friend request me. Same as user name

0474-5884-3790-2686-9316

Suzuka GR3 first race

Would anyone be down for a lobby doing 10 minute races with the Alfa Romeo 4c Gr. 4 one make no tuning at Dragon Gardens?

Absolutely yes, I just entered a lobby then @Arcflyer joined too. No BoP, tuning allowed, didn’t realise. Grid start, always fun with TCS 0, got hit from the off, hit at the chicane then a guy waited for me and kept ramming me off but I couldn’t keep up because he had a superior car.

Fast respectful racing? Yes please. Just having dinner first
I was mid pack but all the drivers ahead were just trying to knock each other off the road. Finished the race cleanly but not a good lobby and left straight afterwards

Lobby smash hits.

Excellent lobby racing. Must be better than I thought.

Last edited:
Back