GTP Sportscar: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 589 comments
If I recall, AJ mentioned the announcement would be before the end of the year, I guess he still has a couple days to complete the full "car list" for teams... Maybe :P.

Just make sure you boys point them at the TM's who haven't signed off on the BoP yet so we can get our cars! (Unless they are still debating BoP like they did in the BoP discussion earlier in the year)
Otherwise its a bit late to suddenly be interested in the BoP...

This is my current rig I will be using for 2016 GTPSS. In order to pass the time, I think it would be cool to see the way people race behind the screen.

IMAG0073.jpg

Sorry for the potato cam quality.

Come on now, four days into the new year and no allocation announcements? I know it's not @AJ's doing either, so who's holding up the process, huh? :(

Come on now, four days into the new year and no allocation announcements? I know it's not @AJ's doing either, so who's holding up the process, huh? :(
If we haven't got them by the 7th you should be worried. The deadline for BoP complaints is tomorrow so don't panic. I'm sure he has it under control

Edit: unless there is a new system and you choose your car when you register for the event?!?! 💡

A snippet from AJ's post in the 2016 Noticeboard:

- Car allocations will not be announced until all TMs have signed off on the BoP. All classes will be announced at the same time.

- Teams that do not raise their concerns before 5th JAN 2016 will forfeit their right request any BoP changes during the season.

- The 2016 Sporting Regulations will be published on 6th JAN 2016.

- Event Registration for L12 and D24 will open on 7th JAN 2016.

Relax man, it's all good we'll get all the info this week. :)

I think if its a tutorial you can use last season's cars, since it doesn't necessarily need to be the current list. Hell, grab a TVR TC and stick #99 on it and use that... No?

Back