GTP Sportscar: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 589 comments
I'd hope there's a full revival
@o0Maxx0o thanks for the offer, however for old times sake I would be keen to return to CWM for one last Le Mans race on GT6 @Storm_SP17 @Antares26 :)👍
That's lovely news.

That said, if this kicks off in GT Sport, a lot of the GTPSCS guys can vouch when I say that you'd have options in more than one team for more than one car class, given how the series is organised.

@o0Maxx0o thanks for the offer, however for old times sake I would be keen to return to CWM for one last Le Mans race on GT6 @Storm_SP17 @Antares26 :)👍

This is completely understandable, I just wanna let you know you are always welome with us in any case.
Glad to see you stay faithful with the first teams giving you a seat in pass time.

Honestly, if @sprintr64 planning to do this race, and he need me, i'll run again for Venator Racing, 'cause this guy giving me my first real experience, and I have so much fun with his team in pass time, with @Kross24 and Damon Martinez.

Or if @dgriffin28 make his team reborn for this event, I'll finally drive with him in a event as it's was planned in pass time.

I wish to see all old school racers coming back for this one, perfect way to finish GT6 online events.

Won't be entering SDM in the race, but I'll see if I can put some time down for this one for another team.

Sinyster, seems like you're getting some interest.

The lovely folks over at Dropbox have completely changed the way their service works which has destroyed the way I was using it to host all the files for the championship.

Bad news = All links are now dead.
Good news = All the files still exist, nothing has been lost.

It is going to take me some time to find an alternative hosting method and to get everything back up.

AJ
The lovely folks over at Dropbox have completely changed the way their service works which has destroyed the way I was using it to host all the files for the championship.

It is going to take me some time to find an alternative hosting method and to get everything back up.
Could use Google Drive :)

AJ

Discord?

Back