GTP WRS-Online Event 1 : BallS1 to the Wall - January 29, 2014

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 274 comments
Two times was disconected from see23 loby. Second one my PS3 freezed. My net is good and wasnt disconected. Is it normal to have this kind of issues? Decided take part in my first online race on but i dont now if i could.
In addition to what WRP suggested, it should also be noted that for the past few hours I've heard reports that others are also having problems with lobbies in GT6, even people who are typically rock-solid.
So don't be discouraged, and try again, maybe tomorrow.

Somebody has to be the first one lapped :crazy:

I won't be able to make the NA practice session tomorrow due to a prior commitment, so I'll have to sneak in on the EU one.

I'll be around during my usual time in about 90 minutes... Got a sick kid yet again so nothing definite.

Lost the room thanks to maintenance.

Calling it a night.

Last edited:
Lobby works now if anyone's still up.

EDIT: 1472-4710-9952-5898-1999

AFK for a bit.

Last edited:
The registration images now show your event specific handicap. As described in the opening posts, this event specific handicap will be used to split lounges should that be necessary for any time slot.

Event Specific Handicap = MIN (registry handicap, weekly time trial handicap, special pre-qualifying run)

So for example
  • Twissy had a ridiculously fast lap with a net 0.317 handicap for the TT and that becomes his handicap for this event because it's lower than his registry handicap of 0.888.
  • GTP_Eggstor in D4 had a lower handicap in the TT and moved above several D3 drivers.
  • Anyone who did not outperform their handicap in the TT (like me) or didn't run the TT at all stick with their original handicap.
If you didn't run the TT and think you can move up you can still submit an offline ghost lap or schedule an observed online qualifying session with a steward.

NOTE: If you see a ?? next to your PSN in the registration image you need to fill out the driver registration form and give us your first or nickname.

Forgive me as I'm new to the WRS format, I beat my qualifier handicap by 0.635 what dose this exactly mean for me in terms if ranking ?

Forgive me as I'm new to the WRS format, I beat my qualifier handicap by 0.635 what dose this exactly mean for me in terms if ranking ?

Just simply look on the EU registration table and see where you are listed.

That is pure awesome, Tim. :)

Congrats on the lap, @skyline1683. :cheers:
Thank you I think I notched up over 8 hours on this TT just under what I did for qualifiers,thou this is my favourite track.

Think I've set the bar a little high after the first TT , but it's what I've got to do to try sneak in to div 1

Ah, can I call a mulligan on my seeding for this one? My D2 is NOT on par with my capabilities in this combo! My best time is really high 1'14 and I can only run consistent 1'15 in long runs. I don't want to be in the way (just ask GTP_K1utch...), and I would like to race with folks running my speed :dunce:

Ah, can I call a mulligan on my seeding for this one? My D2 is NOT on par with my capabilities in this combo! My best time is really high 1'14 and I can only run consistent 1'15 in long runs. I don't want to be in the way (just ask GTP_K1utch...), and I would like to race with folks running my speed :dunce:
Join me in the back then.

If you didn't run the TT and think you can move up you can still submit an offline ghost lap or schedule an observed online qualifying session with a steward.

I tried to submit a ghost lap for the TT but it was rejected by the Fetchbot because my registration time trials were not yet processed.
Did I not do it right?

I tried to submit a ghost lap for the TT but it was rejected by the Fetchbot because my registration time trials were not yet processed.
Did I not do it right?
You were in batch 2 announced last night, so you couldn't participate in week 1's TT. If you want to upload the lap here then it can be used to figure where you race.

Back