GTP WRS-Online Event 3 : MCMLXXIII - MMII - February 12, 2014

It's that time again. What else are you going to do on a Monday morning? Work? :crazy: School? :rolleyes:
We all know that you'd rather be driving around the streets of Rome in one of the most classic of BMW's. :mischievous:

Practice Room ID 1472-4710-9995-5395-3568
:cool: Open Closed :(

:cool::cool: Reopened at 10:40am Eastern Timezone in Room ID 1472-6681-3716-3556-7358

Last edited:
Is there anybody tha could help me about the weekly online races? First of all, in order to register in GTP_Registry i must send the best laps of the megane and the M3 time trials to WRSFetchBot ?

Is there anybody tha could help me about the weekly online races? First of all, in order to register in GTP_Registry i must send the best laps of the megane and the M3 time trials to WRSFetchBot ?

Yes, you just need to complete those laps and send them to the FetchBot. As long as you followed the directions, you should be good to go. Just look at the details here in case you have any questions.

update...

Basically, yes. All the info is in this thread: WRS Qualifier and Step by step Qualifier, and you'll get a better answer to registry questions over here: Registry Discussion Thread.

And welcome to the WRS!:gtpflag:

You beat me. :D

loking forward to the race
Please fill out this form. You're not showing up on the registration tables until this is completed.

Registration Instructions

The following must be performed only one time per driver (not per event):
  • Submit the 3D3 Racing Online Driver Database Entry Form. Your information will need to be verified before you are added to the db and before your ID will appear in the registered driver table above. You can view the official driver database here.

Vegas has called my name and I'm going on Wednesday to find out what she wants.(likely all my money:nervous:). 👍:)
Therefore, I am out this week for racing. 👎

Have fun and have a beer while walking on the sidewalk for me! I love Vegas :D

This is what I did the last time I was there. To bad the kid was holding me back; brake brake BRAKE!

That's sweet!!!!

And nice smooth hands on the wheel :) First thing I look for when working with a driver for the first time.

I did have a practice time posted did I do something wrong or it's for another reason.

Your time was not in a supported format.

You put in: 1.29.462
Should be: 1'29.462 or 1:29.462

I fixed it for you.

Your time was not in a supported format.

You put in: 1.29.462
Should be: 1'29.462 or 1:29.462

I fixed it for you.
Yea now I see thank you my mistake wasn't thinking right format. First time I posted a practice time I'll reamber from now on.

I'm pretty sure I signed up for this race, but when I look at the sign-up table on the first post there isn't anybody's name on there. A bit strange.

I'm pretty sure I signed up for this race, but when I look at the sign-up table on the first post there isn't anybody's name on there. A bit strange.
It's fine now, sometimes the tables will have problems but usually the next image update fixes it. Blame Google. :P

I'm out... And I'm not in town next week either.

See you all in 2 weeks :)

The weekly TT results (minus the red flagged laps) have been incorporated into the handicaps for this event and the registration order has been updated to reflect that (as will room splits). Doodle and his ridiculous 0.902 sitting at the top.

If nobody has opened a practice lobby I will do so after I grab a bite to eat.

20140211_215925.jpg
Practice lobby open.

1472-6118-4259-7714-1836

Edit: pretty full room! Nice one!

Edit 2: I left, but at the moment MadMax (Pekka) is still in the room.

Last edited:
Reserve for the EU race. Didn't put in too much time in the TT since my motivation dipped after last weeks race, which was exhausting. Will join the practice and hopefully race if I fell like it tomorrow though.

Nice practice tonight.

Just to clarify, in races with standing start like this one, is it allowed to use the handbrake instead of regular brake while waiting on the grid, or is handbrake prohibited there too?

Wasn't expecting a sideways menace when I first set out in the car tonight! Was a new experience, a little steering input vs Richard burns rally which I had played just earlier that requires huge input lol! Really looking forward to tomorrows racing!

Back