• 362 comments
I am going to setup a room.

Should I use "Free Run" or "Race for fun/real"

Scott

Room ID 1472-6681-3759-3052-3658
See post below for new room.
System locked up. Restarting

Last edited:
Free run. I'll try to join later but it's looking like overtime for GB and the 49ers.

It would be ideal if all drivers could post a practice lap by end of day Monday. We will publish prelim room assignments Tuesday after EU practice.

If you have a special request, like racing with a buddy post it here and we will try to accommodate.

The plan is to create a single A room for the ~10 fastest and then Split the remaining drivers into rooms B1 and B2. After a couple races we can do a small shuffle if required.

I'm doing 1:47's

I might be able to race this one again. quick question to be sure: I need to run the new qualifier first before I'm able to take part right? if so, do I need to wait to see the result of my qualifier before I can take part in races?

As this race is before the initial qualifier deadline it is not necessary to have your submission in. As long as you intend to do the qualifier that will satisfy our needs, at least for this week :D.

As this race is before the initial qualifier deadline it is not necessary to have your submission in. As long as you intend to do the qualifier that will satisfy our needs, at least for this week :D.

That's sweet. I have no time to practice for the qualifier but I do have time for this race. thanks!

A practice lobby is open. 1472-4710-9866-6904-1503
Try and take note of your best lap and submit it to the practice leaderboard. :)

My PS3 has decided to have enough of connecting up. Sorry guys :/

And trust me, I probably won't be this rubbish on raceday, honest!

My PS3 has decided to have enough of connecting up. Sorry guys :/

And trust me, I probably won't be this rubbish on raceday, honest!
We wil have a practice session tomorrow at about the same time as today. ;)

Hi guys,

Just ran a few laps in a lobby on my ownsome, and managed a best lap of 1:44.735.

Been a while since I've done anything WRS related, so I'm looking forward to getting back into it. I'm sure I'll be in for an official practice session tomorrow evening, hopefully see you chaps then :cheers:

Hi guys,

Just ran a few laps in a lobby on my ownsome, and managed a best lap of 1:44.735.

Been a while since I've done anything WRS related, so I'm looking forward to getting back into it. I'm sure I'll be in for an official practice session tomorrow evening, hopefully see you chaps then :cheers:
Great. It will be helpful if you can submit that best lap to the practice board in the OP.

Had a great practice session today, with some awesome battles against Bandit, Tidgney and Hasslemoff, as well as a new best lap time of 1:43.690. :D

We had an interesting incident in one of the races: Tidgney, myself and Hasslemoff were bunched close together, when suddenly lag decided to strike. I saved the replay and it turned out the lag was between me and Tidgney, which caused me to crash into him as if he was stopped, which in turn caused Hasslemoff to crash into me. Hasslemoff and I both sustained engine damage, though I got more momentum which allowed me to pull away from him.

Another example of lag ruining a great battle for the lead. :irked: Come on PD, fix this already!

@Twissy, if you are running [and we hope you are] please sign up on the form so we can manage the room splits.

Also, final reminder to all, please enter a practice time on the leaderboard if you haven't already.

@Twissy, if you are running [and we hope you are] please sign up on the form so we can manage the room splits.

Also, final reminder to all, please enter a practice time on the leaderboard if you haven't already.

Twissys on Holiday so more than likely won't be competing!

Had a great practice session today, with some awesome battles against Bandit, Tidgney and Hasslemoff, as well as a new best lap time of 1:43.690. :D

We had an interesting incident in one of the races: Tidgney, myself and Hasslemoff were bunched close together, when suddenly lag decided to strike. I saved the replay and it turned out the lag was between me and Tidgney, which caused me to crash into him as if he was stopped, which in turn caused Hasslemoff to crash into me. Hasslemoff and I both sustained engine damage, though I got more momentum which allowed me to pull away from him.

Another example of lag ruining a great battle for the lead. :irked: Come on PD, fix this already!

Was a great battle, I didn't have any lag in that and never was hit on my screen so very bizarre in deed! Was fun, first time I tried the combo tonight, definitely a few corners I need to improve on, especially in sector 2!

Greetings Everyone! This is my first time getting involved in online racing, but have been playing GT for many years (playing since GT1). I have just set up a room if anyone wants to join 1472-6118-3787-3247-2801. I'm really looking forward to this first race and many more to come!

I'm in the lobby too. To requote the ID: 1472-6118-3787-3247-2801

Back