GTP WRS-Online (*GT6*): Event 120 : Mountaineering V2.0 - January 8, 2014

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 362 comments
Yeh damn sorry guys said I would be back but had some things and it totally slipped my mind. :banghead:

I think the game booted me after that last race. Not really sure. Just stuck on a loading screen.

I hate these servers.

I'm not happy with the servers at all in this game. They only work fine if I'm the last one to join. Anyone who joins after me, I can't see on track. Takes multiple attempts to join a room because of "incompatibility".

My PS3 is DMZ'd, so I know it's not a problem on my end.

That's strange, I haven't experienced any problems. I'll be leaving the room open, I won't be on track all the time though.

I'm not happy with the servers at all in this game. They only work fine if I'm the last one to join. Anyone who joins after me, I can't see on track. Takes multiple attempts to join a room because of "incompatibility".

My PS3 is DMZ'd, so I know it's not a problem on my end.
Very odd. Wired or wireless connection?

When I was using the wireless on my slim PS3, sometimes it would lose the router until I monkeyed around with the channel. It was only the PS3 that would lose the wireless.

Since I hooked up a Cat6 cable, it's been running like a dream. No UPnP - that's a trap.

I'll join in the next 20min, after I finish checking some of y'alls qualifier replays. :mischievous:

Very odd. Wired or wireless connection?

When I was using the wireless on my slim PS3, sometimes it would lose the router until I monkeyed around with the channel. It was only the PS3 that would lose the wireless.

Since I hooked up a Cat6 cable, it's been running like a dream. No UPnP - that's a trap.
Wired. I never use wireless on the PS3.

Room closed. Fun races. :D

Keep an eye on this thread on Wed for the announcement of the room splits for the EU, NA, and (maybe) the Aus/NZ races.

I'm probably not going to be able to make it back in time tonight. Sorry guys :/

I just registered for the European race, though I haven't yet submitted a time in the GTP_Registry Qualifier (haven't had time yet!). PSN ID: hetoft

I really hope you'll still let me race with you guys! I'll do the Qualifier after the race, of course.

Looking forward to it! :)

Last edited:
I really hope you'll still let me race with you guys! I'll do the Qualifier after the race, of course.
Yes, you can. 👍

Because of the large number of registered drivers we would like to ask anyone, wether you're confirmed or reserve, to update your status for the race.
e.g. If you are confirmed on the register table but you are not sure you will be able to attend. Click the 'register here' button again and update to reserve.
In case you're not able to attend, please update your status to 'cancel'.

Lobby assignments will be made according to the register table so please make an effort to help us get a good overview.

Also, I'd like to post this little reminder that these are fun races. It's a pretty easy Combo but overtaking is very hard. Keep it clean! OLR rules still apply.

Just done this mega lap!! :D
vader.jpg

Oh well, I guess it was inevitable. :bowdown:

Opened a room, if anybody wants to practise....

1472 6118 3916 1737 0522

I'll be home from work and ready to practice in about 2½ hours, if the room is still up then I'll join... Hopefully I'll get to post a time here before the lobbies are assigned!

I'll be home from work and ready to practice in about 2½ hours, if the room is still up then I'll join... Hopefully I'll get to post a time here before the lobbies are assigned!

Room will be kept open untill official rooms open up....

Bandit ran a nice 1.43.889

I on the other hand was not able to improve on my previous best time, avarage on 1.46 low

Room will be kept open untill official rooms open up....

Bandit ran a nice 1.43.889

I on the other hand was not able to improve on my previous best time, avarage on 1.46 low
I've been trying different size wheels. Trying to determine if there's a difference or not. Feel free to watch my laps if you can gain anything from it :)

I've been trying different size wheels. Trying to determine if there's a difference or not. Feel free to watch my laps if you can gain anything from it :)

I did watch youre laps, I am just to slow ;)

New room record : 1.43.509

Room stays open, time for me to eat something, will be back later.

Back