GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
I have a question regarding the Bonus Event; I've signed up for it and submitted a time and a replay, but it's highly unlikely that I'll make either of the races due to my work schedule (bar work, late nights woop!), does that mean I get the bonus credits or do I have to both in order to be eligible?

I have a question regarding the Bonus Event; I've signed up for it and submitted a time and a replay, but it's highly unlikely that I'll make either of the races due to my work schedule (bar work, late nights woop!), does that mean I get the bonus credits or do I have to both in order to be eligible?
It's either the time trial or the online race, so you're good to go.

I was replying to Ned, he already has a Celica.
For others it will be a tough choice.
Maybe Paul will give us more info on keeping/selling cars and PP levels for the next cup.

Well I've got choices to make. It's 35C and 85 percent humidity here at Buenos Aires, and we are still in spring :banghead: so I'm not going to turn on the PS3 now, but there's a storm forecast for tonight (Sweet not-even-summer-yet rain) and the wife is away for a couple of days, so, if the storm doesn't mess with my internet, I'll be opening a practice room later today if anybody is interested. FR so send me one if I haven't got you yet :gtpflag:
Patrick already has one!

Last edited:
Could you guys get close to the target time at Rome? All I've got is a 26.6...:boggled:

During my last test at Rome, I got this:
fluke.jpg

As you can see from the other lap times, it was somewhat of a fluke. Does it count if we get the .001 in practice? :dopey:

I was replying to Ned, he already has a Celica.
For others it will be a tough choice.
Maybe Paul will give us more info on keeping/selling cars and PP levels for the next cup.

Ill try and get the PP and track info up today after some more testing so its available to see for the International B part A Championship, inc FF Cup, 80-90's Cup and FR Cup.
You will be able to sell one car only after the Novice Championship, the details of how this will work will be posted when the time has come to sell after the the full details off the next championship are released.

During my last test at Rome, I got this:
View attachment 246393

As you can see from the other lap times, it was somewhat of a fluke. Does it count if we get the .001 in practice? :dopey:

👍 It's a lot harder then you think to hit the exact time of .001 slower, I hope someone can do it in a race or quali to mix it up a bit for the Championship.

I was running mid 1'26s most of the time. I did break the lap limit couple of times but only when I nailed both turn 1 (hard to do in FWD car) and the kink before T2.

Javier - try Honda s2000
Crispy - nice one but sadly it won't count :) I managed to do it in the race room about 5 minutes before qualification.

I was running mid 1'26s most of the time. I did break the lap limit couple of times but only when I nailed both turn 1 (hard to do in FWD car) and the kink before T2.

Javier - try Honda s2000
Crispy - nice one but sadly it won't count :) I managed to do it in the race room about 5 minutes before qualification.

Saw them. Love the S2000, one of my favorite non-racing cars in the game, but couldn't see how I could use it afterwards. It's also more expensive. Needs an oil change to get to 425 too, so no more power available for future races. Am I missing something here Mike?

I never said it was cheap or practical :)
It's a good fit for this event though.

Just checked. 428pp at the dealership. Will give it a try, it's my original choice, but I was trying to be strategical here :D
Edit: Turns out I might have been just too tired last night, because I went below target with the RX-7 after a few laps :confused:
London, is a different story though

Last edited:
I doubt if I will race on sundry as US GP starts 30mins after the start of this race :scared:
Likewise!I am sure I wont participate.I withdraw from the Novice cup.

If needs be you could join the 2nd and 3rd race if we run 2 rooms, but you would only be able to join when there is a break between races, if we have 1 room and there is free room you might be able to join. We will wait till the night to make a decision on late arrivals though.

Here is the tracks and PP range for the next Championship, the rest of the details will be available not long after the results of the Novice Championship.

National B Championship Part A

FF Cup 405 pp: Comfort Soft Tyres these races will be held in one night
  • Cape ring Inside
  • Special Stage Route 5 Clubman
  • Matterhorn Short Track

80's - 90's Cup 415pp: Comfort Soft Tyres these races will be held in one night
  • Silverstone National
  • Eiger Short track Reverse
  • Motegi Twin Ring West

FR Cup 445pp: Comfort Soft or Sports Hard Tyres there will be 2 races on one night
  • Deep Forest Raceway
  • Autumn Ring
  • Apricot Hill
  • Cape Ring South

National B Championship Part B details will be released at a later date, but don't worry about a car for that ;).

http://www.formula1.com/default.html
The official site sets the race start at 22:00(local time)The Novice cup sets the first race at 22:30(local time)
Do I miss something?
I swear I looked at that site weeks ago and again before I replied that the US GP started at 19:00 GMT, but now it says it starts at 20:00 GMT. :confused: Oh well, sorry guys, do what you gotta do.

Yea I just checked as well and it did say 19:00 GMT a few weeks ago :confused:, plus it was advertised on SKY the other day as 19:30 race start :boggled:.

Hmmmm. My current choice would work for all but one of the upcoming races (the '99 Nissan Silvia).

Of course the one that doesn't work is the one after the next one (FF), so I would have to buy another car for that. Either way I think my Miata's days are numbered.

👍 It's a lot harder then you think to hit the exact time of .001 slower, I hope someone can do it in a race or quali to mix it up a bit for the Championship.

Heh, I know exactly how hard it is...which is why I only got it on a fluke during practice. The anxiety of approaching the line with a lap time still under target is a lot to handle during the race. You're either made or you're fitted with 10s cement shoes.:lol:

Back