GTP_WRS Leaderboard Discussion and Feedback

• Thread starter steven
  • 1,073 comments
Thanks guys didn't want it to get to submission time and have major issues with fetchy saying not accepting replay.
OK it's changed on the LB, you might want to just submit what you have now and make sure there's not further issues, instead of waiting. 👍

If the time of update on the board is actually BST, that's what should be printed instead of GMT. 👍
Like your avatar, do you make a pic of the current WRS every week? :dopey:

Will let Joost answer your leaderboard inquiry.

Seems that Fetchy has been on break for 2 and a half hours or so.

Might be something with the results post, or the registry synch from the new drivers and updates.

Hmm :(

Nick changes are still a bit buggy...

doodlemonoply's username changed, but because of some bug he was now twice in the database, because of that Fetchy picked the wrong (old) user, and couldn't find his result when trying to set the flag from the unofficial results thread (this is mostly a note to myself so I can more easily fix it :P).

I merged the 2 users in the database and now Fetchy is not confused anymore and parses correctly again.

I'll have to dig in and reverse engineer why this goes wrong (as this has happened before)...

Any way we could get the device listed on the Registry page like it shows on the leader board (wheel or controller icon)? I'm curious as to where I stand amongst the ds3 drivers and right now the only way to check is by clicking on the username, then an event that's been ran.

Hi @Gravitron and @Vaxen
Reference week 20 official Results
Both GTP_crowhop & thematic604 were checked by me and Napalm_LT but were not picked up by fetchy.
Did i post the check incorrecly.

I submitted my lap for week 24 and Fetchy has not confirmed it. Was sent 19 minutes ago, Fetchy has been through 2 rounds of board parsing since, but has not confirmed my submitted lap.

And, it's odd. I went ahead and submitted the same lap again, and got a reply this time. :odd:

this is my first time competing in a time trial on here and i think something went wrong with my split 2 time on the leaderboard. i sent the video in just like the instructions said but i dont know what went wrong. i dont wanna be accused of cheating or anything so i would appreciate some feed back please

this is my first time competing in a time trial on here and i think something went wrong with my split 2 time on the leaderboard. i sent the video in just like the instructions said but i dont know what went wrong. i dont wanna be accused of cheating or anything so i would appreciate some feed back please

You missed a spacer like a ' or a : after the 1.

Back