GTP_WRS Leaderboard Discussion and Feedback

• Thread starter steven
  • 1,073 comments
Hi guys, nothing urgent, tried to change controller to T-GT with Fetchy and he didn't like it
Fetchy knows wheel and controller. He doesn't care what kind of either. It's just to display the icons on the board. Use your sig if you want to show off that T-GT. ;)

:lol: Cheers, actually he does, if you hover over the wheel icons in the leaderboard it tells you what wheel people are using if they have entered it, in the thread about fetchy it tells you how to do it and says

"If Fetchy doesn't support your controller let me know in the Leaderboard comments and bugsthread."

Was just doing as instructed

Just thought it was info for people using the leaderboard, and yes I have already "showed off" in my sig. :cheers:

:lol: Cheers, actually he does, if you hover over the wheel icons in the leaderboard it tells you what wheel people are using if they have entered it, in the thread about fetchy it tells you how to do it and says

"If Fetchy doesn't support your controller let me know in the Leaderboard comments and bugsthread."

Was just doing as instructed

Just thought it was info for people using the leaderboard, and yes I have already "showed off" in my sig. :cheers:
:cheers: I forgot about that.

These days, we only bug @JoostBaksteen when we mess up the board when putting up an event.

There are so many different wheels now, with more coming out every year, that I'm not sure we want to try and keep up.

You'll notice my wheel is a "wheel", and I change them as often as underpants.

I'm on my 6th since joining here. DFP, G25, G27, T500, Clubsport, CSL Elite.

I may get the Fanatec Direct drive, but I think I need to look at also upgrading my rig if I go there.

Various friends have various parts of my old wheel collection, not one piece of that has gone to a stranger. :)

Hi, I wanted to let you know that Fetchbot does not recognize my wheel......it is a Logitech G923.......will someone add that to my profile please..thanks!

Hi, I wanted to let you know that Fetchbot does not recognize my wheel......it is a Logitech G923.......will someone add that to my profile please..thanks!
Hey BitsofData,

I think that wheel isn't in the list on the leaderboard. As far as i know it takes more effort than you'd expect to add new wheels. So it could take some time before that one is added. But i recon the controller will be added when the list gets updated. In the mean while enjoy the TT's

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Maybe its just a me problem but when I use the leader board hyperlink in the WRS time trial I get a clock error when the page tries to load.

It says

Your Clock is Ahead
A private connection to wrs.gtplanet.net can't be established because your computers date and time are incorrect.
NET;;ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

My date and time are correct for my timezone. Would it matter that I'm using a very old laptop for viewing the website? (Windows XP)

Maybe its just a me problem but when I use the leader board hyperlink in the WRS time trial I get a clock error when the page tries to load.

It says

Your Clock is Ahead
A private connection to wrs.gtplanet.net can't be established because your computers date and time are incorrect.

My date and time are correct for my timezone. Would it matter that I'm using a very old laptop for viewing the website? (Windows XP)
If i recall correctly you could have some funky stuff happening when xp wasn't set to use time and date servers instead of manually setting the clock. both will show you the correct time but the system would act funny

Check and see if this helps

If you’re not a part of a domain and still want to update your clock automatically, you can right click the clock found on the tray area on the lower right of your screen and choose "adjust time/date".

Click on the Internet Time tab, then select the "Automatically synchronize with an Internet time server" checkbox.

Last edited:
If i recall correctly you could have some funky stuff happening when xp wasn't set to use time and date servers instead of manually setting the clock. both will show you the correct time but the system would act funny

Check and see if this helps

If you’re not a part of a domain and still want to update your clock automatically, you can right click the clock found on the tray area on the lower right of your screen and choose "adjust time/date".

Click on the Internet Time tab, then select the "Automatically synchronize with an Internet time server" checkbox.
Thanks for the quick response. I went into the date & time setting via the control panel. The "automatically synchronize with an internet time server" was enabled. It showed the time has been successfully synchronized with time.windows.com

Any other ideas?

It's not a deal breaker as I can go to another room to access the leader board.

It says

Your Clock is Ahead

Yes, this issue occurs because Windows XP is no longer compatible with the security certificate that we're using on wrs.gtplanet.net.

I don't think you can get around it short of updating to a newer operating system (which I would strongly recommend, anyway).

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick response. I went into the date & time setting via the control panel. The "automatically synchronize with an internet time server" was enabled. It showed the time has been successfully synchronized with time.windows.com

Any other ideas?

It's not a deal breaker as I can go to another room to access the leader board.
Thanks for confirming what the issue is, I won't waste any more time on it.

Ive been scrolling through the various topics, but did not find an answer. I am looking for info in regards to how the promotion/relegation works exactly between divisions. Anyone can point me in the right way?

Last edited:
Ive been scrolling through the various topics, but did not find an answer. I am looking for info in regards to how the promotion/relegation works exactly between divisions. Anyone can point me in the right way?
Here is the old FAQ, scroll down to "How do promotions work?". Basically you will get a handicap of each WRS Time Trial (the r=...) entry in the results thread. After 3 TTs done, this will determine your divison. If you improve over several TTs, you will get delegated to a new division eventually.

For example, here is your (preliminary) result from the Week 6 TT:
12--1'38.884-R-Sjokkomoes r=2.604 (d2/0.000)
So your handicap is 2.604 which puts you in division 2. If you have a previous handicap, the last number (which is 0 in your case) will tell you the difference of this result to your current handicap.

Hope this helps! :cheers:

Back