GTP_WRS-Online : Special I - WRS Goes to Hell - 2.4 Hours of the Nürburgring

• Thread starter GTP_Dutchy
  • 478 comments
`

If I'm the first one there, I 'll open a room tomorrow :).

Just opened a practice room guys: 0474-5961-2617-6049-7732

There's about 5 guys in here now.

A practice room is open: 0474-5954-1556-6999-6612

:banghead: I did not know that there was a limit time to be in room A, otherwise I would fight for it. Lesson learned
See you later in room B

EDIT: Good luck everybody

I don't think there was a limit. I'm pretty sure they just split the field. 6 fastest room A, 2nd half in room B.

EDK
The issue is that we have someone who will be commentating, that's why we only have 15 grid slots in room A.

I was meaning in regards to the group 1 split. Yeah I knew about Tigney commentating

Reactions: EDK
I was meaning in regards to the group 1 split. Yeah I knew about Tigney commentating
I just thought he was speculating that we had an arbitrary time cutoff for room A, since he did not see 16 people in there.

EDK
I just thought he was speculating that we had an arbitrary time cutoff for room A, since he did not see 16 people in there.

I gotcha. I think we were thinking the same thing. Just confused ourselves :cheers:

Edit: Good luck to everyone!

Lounge A open:

0474-5954-1391-6121-6068

GTP_Aderrrm
GTP_PASM
TRL_ERAZER
GTP_Dutchy
Solenx86
Pokey2301
Nic-KL
GTP_Fastas____
monoha
mr_lab_rat
Argon56
Windfire1010
GTP_Crispy74
Alexamenos
MeisterFetz

That was the limit (6 fastest room A)

Yeah, same unfortunate situation for me. I didn't have time to run more than one support race. But it's all good. We'll have a good race sir 👍

Room C open

Nail-27
Goldomor
MAD_Mires
vsfit88
TEX36
Root_158
kowalski__1

Cayman
GTP_Gravitron
routergod24
Need4Speed685
Koutch_Pro
nico4711

In room C we'll be doing 18 laps instead of 21, still with the same finish procedure (leader hits pause after finishing his lap after 2hr24min and types Checkered Flag, and then all try to finish. IF YOU EXIT THE RACE YOU CAN'T SAVE THE REPLAY!!!)

You're putting quite a load on the stewards now because you both didn't sign up.... :rolleyes:

You're putting quite a load on the stewards now because you both didn't sign up.... :rolleyes:
Was that for myself and someone else?

So unless you specifically registered for today you were not included as in the lineup regardless of setting a laptime in any of the support races?

So unless you specifically registered for today you were not included as in the lineup regardless of setting a laptime in any of the support races?

Yes and @Wardez. We can't read minds. If you don't sign up, you are not counted on. But being as accommodating as we are, we are now bending over backwards throwing our plan in the dumpster and make a new one.

Room C open

Nail-27
Goldomor
MAD_Mires
vsfit88
TEX36
Root_158
kowalski__1

Cayman
GTP_Gravitron
routergod24
Need4Speed685
Koutch_Pro
nico4711

In room C we'll be doing 18 laps instead of 21, still with the same finish procedure (leader hits pause after finishing his lap after 2hr24min and types Checkered Flag, and then all try to finish. IF YOU EXIT THE RACE YOU CAN'T SAVE THE REPLAY!!!)
are you going to discuss start procedures....

Room C open

Nail-27
Goldomor
MAD_Mires
vsfit88
TEX36
Root_158
kowalski__1

Cayman
GTP_Gravitron
routergod24
Need4Speed685
Koutch_Pro
nico4711

Room C is 0474 5954 1298 3308 3972

Yes and @Wardez. We can't read minds. If you don't sign up, you are not counted on. But being as accommodating as we are, we are now bending over backwards throwing our plan in the dumpster and make a new one.

Really sorry about this. I don't know how I blanked on the registration. It's been a while since I've done an event like this, my reading comprehension was ****, too focused on the racing. Thank you for accommodating me.

Back