GTP_WRS-Online : Special I - WRS Goes to Hell - 2.4 Hours of the Nürburgring

• Thread starter GTP_Dutchy
  • 478 comments
Yeah, would've been fun! First time I've had a DC on GTS, typically it would happen tonight :boggled:

I think it was mine and yours connection which didn't like each other or the room and it kicked us both out. On my replay your name was the first to say "has left the room". I believe them lot must still be racing, we just can't see their room.

EDIT: confirmed by Bart's stream. Well 🤬. And I thought online stability had improved in past years. :lol:

Last edited:
I think it was mine and yours connection which didn't like each other or the room and it kicked us both out. On my replay your name was the first to say "has left the room". I believe them lot must still be racing, we just can't see their room.
Make sure you're wired and DMZ on the router.

Sorry you had that issue @Aderrrm . I had a bad issue too, but of my own doing, it seems.

I dove into the pits for the second time and I accidentally hit to the right side tire barriers. It sent me sideways (iirc) into the pits and I immediately got spit out the otherside of the pits like I had just finished a stop. The other weird thing is that once I was on the other side, I was put into reverse gear. So I panic and try to come back around safely to get my fuel (was on .01) and the same exact thing happened.

I'm guessing this is some sort of persistent bug. Seems like it's been around for a while. Not sure if I could have helped it at all via some hacky method, but I figured after I went around for another lap at 50mph with no fuel (took 20 minutes) and it didn't work again, that I was cursed. Don't know why I even thought that would work haha.

Anyway, we'll be able to see it in my stream archive so we can see what's up. Was having a great time until then!

Last edited:
My connection is usually strong too, 87.5mbps d/l, 6.8 mbps u/l.

Must just have been "one of those things" ...frustrating!

Room C (non LMP room) live stream, no commentary

:crazy::ouch::boggled: RETIRED 2 laps to go...

Sorry guys, I had to leave, sort of, finishing race in pits. It was to much to drive for 50 more km in that car... Couldn't keep it on track properly, the more time passed, the worse it was... Rough day...

Mires - go back to driving school!!! Put your license on the table and leave immediately...

Sorry to hear about your troubles Aderrm and Crispy. The room stayed up, you two just dropped.

You had crazy fast pace Nic until you ran out of fuel.

Last edited:
Room C was a three car race long between differing strategies race with @TEX36 and I on fuel saving and @Goldomor on sprint... it would end as the one who fell of least amount of times who won. Goldy had the patience of a saint ( mostly...lol) when he always caught me on the top and would have to try to force an error and then pass me on the straights. We raced for 2 hours and 45 minutes. With no time to eat my soup which I nuked during my 5 minute pit stop. Note to self... sandwich next time..premade and sitting next to rig. Cold soup was just fine on the podium. The two septuagenarians out raced the kids.

Awesome event. Thanks @GTP_Dutchy, @PASM et al for organizing. I know it takes a lot of effort on your parts and I very much appreciate it. :cheers:

Tough break @Crispy74 . I was hoping to give you something to think about from behind but my pace for the first half of the race was 🤬. I finally found my pace in the 2nd half of race but you would have left me so far behind early that you would have had no worries.

@ERAZER -- practice makes perfect??? Or maybe not for me. Well done on your end to avoid me a second time. Apologies for the delay and congrats on the win.

Sorry for confusion that may have befell lobby B. Timer went past 2 hr 24 mins on lap 19 and looking back through my screenshots during the 5 min stop I didn't see a mention of anything for that instance.

Also, Grats to SwOil on his win. I've looked back at my screentshot was was 0.055 too early on the trigger... 4:59.945 stop duration shows, but I did take a second extra to confirm I had the pic taken before doing my tyres.

Last edited:
Back