GTP_WRS-Online : Special XVI - #GT300 Triple Mix Championship - Finale - 10 DEC: 2.4 hour endurance

• Thread starter GTP_Dutchy
  • 917 comments
I see quite a lot of people are already in the right mindset. :P

p.s. will need a be there in a bit, have some errands to finish.

I have some questions about this, if the timer reaches 2:24 and you are the leader and you are currently on the middle of the lap, that means that after you cross the start/finish line the race is over?, or that the white flag is waved?.
I don't quite understand it to be honest.

I have some questions about this, if the timer reaches 2:24 and you are the leader and you are currently on the middle of the lap, that means that after you cross the start/finish line the race is over?, or that the white flag is waved?.
I don't quite understand it to be honest.
After 2:24:00.000 (not 2:40:00.000) on the timer, the next time the leader passes start/finish, the leader should announce the checkered flag in the chat. Everyone should save the replay after the race, since it will not be exportable.
That means: you have to finish the current lap and then announce the checkered flag in the chat.

After 2:24:00.000 (not 2:40:00.000) on the timer, the next time the leader passes start/finish, the leader should announce the checkered flag in the chat. Everyone should save the replay after the race, since it will not be exportable.
That means: you have to finish the current lap and then announce the checkered flag in the chat.

Oh okay so when you are on the middle of the lap and if the timer reaches 2:24:00.000 when you pass the start/finish line the race will be over and whoever the leader is should announce checkered flag on the chat, understood.

Thanks Hector.

Capture_2.PNG

does anyone know how fast the chassis loosens after the yellow light in the pits comes on. My Subaru is handling better now that it has "de stiffened" but I am wondering it just continues to loosen or does it, at some point, fail.

does anyone know how fast the chassis loosens after the yellow light in the pits comes on. My Subaru is handling better now that it has "de stiffened" but I am wondering it just continues to loosen or does it, at some point, fail.
650 km it goes bad fast. Crap. Wrong answer :banghead: but with stiffend chassie its proberly before that.

How to know when start count 5min? There is no lolipop. Also there is no fuel gauge when game paused
If the car "drops" off of air jacks start your time when the car drops. Online there should be a lollipop man holding you there, however.

Latest Posts

Back