GTP_WRS Week 10 : Gazoo Samba

• Thread starter Argon
  • 351 comments
I was hitting .7 first sectors today but for some reason I am really struggling through S2. The first turn in S2 is destroying every lap just can’t get through there at all.

Only way that seems to work for me is to turn in early and get back on the throttle late. Every time I try to get on the throttle early I go too wide. That turn seems to make or break S2

Edit: I also tend to brake too hard too long and slide the front end just before the apex.

Thought I'd have a go at this one as I have a GT86 IRL. :D

Running this livery as well;

6197613971077333520_0.jpg

6206058213938299408_0.jpg

1'00.882

Decided to give this combo a second go with ten more laps. Faster S1, slower S2, yet still managed to take .3 off my lap time. Lost to my optimal time some .01 seconds, so I shall call this done.

Never liked Interlagos in the past, don't like it now and probably never will in the future... :D

No more time on this for me so I’m submitting with my last splits. I’m not sure whether it’s been the track or the car but this week has been very frustrating! I’ve seen much faster splits in all sections but my complete inability to consistently take the corners has stopped me putting them together.

Looking forward to next weeks challenge now.

Running round in circles beating sector 1 on one lap, sector 2 on the next, sector three once in every blue moon but can I get them all lined up in the same lap :banghead:

Gonna go eat a sammich and least I know I can do that in record time :lol:

Back