GTP_WRS Week 12 : A Rainbow of Sporty V12's

  • Thread starter Thread starter PASM
  • 354 comments
  • 24,232 views
Double spin?!? That’s impressive mate, I managed a single spin one earlier then I forgot to brake for the hairpin so ended up about 30 seconds behind my ghost :sick:

I was waiting for the crash into the wall, until I realized that I was still on track, so I just kept driving. and laughed.
 
27.526

Not a fast T1 but one I am rather happy with.:)
Took me three sessions to get to it :dopey: and a lot of advice from you guys.:gtpflag:

Thanks @EDK for the steering tips,@PASM for the throttle tips and @Argon for the BB 2 tip.
 
26.597

I've seen a .533 at T1 and another .050 left in the final sector so I'm about a tenth from my optimal.
 
26.588
 
26.539

Very weak final sector but still improved by about .020 at the line. Almost 200 laps ran in this session is more than enough. I'm finished for tonight. :lol:
 
Submitted after 4 short sessions and a total of 215 km. Enjoyed the challenge, but don't think I can squeeze anymore fun out of it now. :scared: :lol:

27.175

Good luck everybody. See you in next one. :gtpflag:
 
Yeah.. I've managed to go faster.. 👍:)..

If only.. I never screwed it up.. :banghead: 👎

26409141528_f600889721_c.jpg
 
Yeah.. I've managed to go faster.. 👍:)..

If only.. I never screwed it up.. :banghead: 👎

26409141528_f600889721_c.jpg
That's not faster. ;)

However much you think you need to turn the car, keep it pinned, no lift and try half that steering angle.

It's a tight rope walk, but your exit speed will be amazing.
 
Ahrrrrrrrr.... :banghead:
This is destroying my day!!
I gave up the horrible daily races and decided to try this!

“Looks fun and it’s a nice track, let’s buy the car and try!!

I just did 120kms but... my lips are bitten to the point of almost bleeding, my hands are sweating, my legs are numb, my heart rate is oscillating to the point of tachycardia... I had to quit as I was sure I will start to see gnomes around the track!!

27.473
 
Ahrrrrrrrr.... :banghead:
This is destroying my day!!
I gave up the horrible daily races and decided to try this!

“Looks fun and it’s a nice track, let’s buy the car and try!!

I just did 120kms but... my lips are bitten to the point of almost bleeding, my hands are sweating, my legs are numb, my heart rate is oscillating to the point of tachycardia... I had to quit as I was sure I will start to see gnomes around the track!!

27.473

LMAO.gif
 
Ahrrrrrrrr.... :banghead:
This is destroying my day!!
I gave up the horrible daily races and decided to try this!

“Looks fun and it’s a nice track, let’s buy the car and try!!

I just did 120kms but... my lips are bitten to the point of almost bleeding, my hands are sweating, my legs are numb, my heart rate is oscillating to the point of tachycardia... I had to quit as I was sure I will start to see gnomes around the track!!

27.473
Great, that's what we were aiming for with this one :D
 
Last edited:
Ahrrrrrrrr.... :banghead:
This is destroying my day!!
I gave up the horrible daily races and decided to try this!

“Looks fun and it’s a nice track, let’s buy the car and try!!

I just did 120kms but... my lips are bitten to the point of almost bleeding, my hands are sweating, my legs are numb, my heart rate is oscillating to the point of tachycardia... I had to quit as I was sure I will start to see gnomes around the track!!

27.473
Don't blame us. It's either on Enzo, or PD. Take your pick. ;)
 
This is a first for me, but I think I may be done with this one already, 2 more 30 plus laps stint and I am no where near my fastest lap. I am not improving at all.
 
Back