GTP_WRS Week 32 : Ride my Rocket

• Thread starter Argon
  • 235 comments
Much more enjoyable on the Big Willow.. Mike @Argon.. strange handling car.. like a boat but with far more grunt.. and quite easy to keep on the road.. well apart for the last fast right..:lol::lol:

More time to find.. but happy with these initial splits..

Yeah let's go with that because everyone knows I have a huge ego :rolleyes:
EDK
Several of us tested it at Big Willow on Friday night and Mike agreed to put up the combo. (He was not with us in testing, but was nice enough to take some of his own time to put up the event).

He made a mistake and put it at Streets of Willow.

We talked about it and decided to correct the error, as it was never intended to be such a difficult combo, and the car is much better suited to Big Willow, particularly on SH tires.

So yeah, it was an ego thing. Maybe that was supposed to be a joke, not sure. But if it was, I think it may have fallen a bit flat.

r/woosh

3 tenths off best sector 1 but sector 2 was really good. Half tenth at the line. Hoping for about 4 tenths overall. For anyone interested in my sector 2, went up the hill, down the hill and exited at bottom (the left leading to sector 3) all in 3rd gear.

Last edited:
Yeah let's go with that because everyone knows I have a huge ego :rolleyes:
Was kidding Mike, I for one thought your combo was the more professional, street circuit matched with a street car. A step up yes in mastering techniques, but is that not what a driving simulator is all about.

I'll stroke your ego any time, keep up the hard work

Was kidding Mike, I for one thought your combo was the more professional, street circuit matched with a street car. A step up yes in mastering techniques, but is that not what a driving simulator is all about.

I'll stroke your ego any time, keep up the hard work

I don't need anything stroking but thanks for the recognition of the effort that I and a lot of others put in to keeping this going for your enjoyment. The point of the change was that I had made a mistake and as a result if we had continued that would have been completely disrespectful to those who had put in considerable time and effort into coming up with a combination that everyone could enjoy. I'm sorry you felt the switch was not optimal for you but I believe it was not only the right thing to do but was also in the best interest of the majority.

Glad you decided to give the new combo a go 👍

Last edited:
Back