GTP_WRS Week 9 : Arigatou Mr Stephenson

• Thread starter Argon
  • 362 comments
The problem witj these big tracks is consistency during different sectors. Im 1.5 above optimal ... Imagine if we have Nordschleife someday :boggled:

I’ve done hundreds of not thousands of miles around this track but I can’t get anywhere even near a reasonable time with this combo. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but after 2 hours, I don’t even have a banker lap. Think I might be sitting this one out for some more general practise :nervous:

I’ve done hundreds of not thousands of miles around this track but I can’t get anywhere even near a reasonable time with this combo. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but after 2 hours, I don’t even have a banker lap. Think I might be sitting this one out for some more general practise :nervous:

I am with you, I struggle so much on these big tracks, especially with cars with grip. Put me on a short track with a car that the back end loves to snap out at any given moment, I can run in the top 30, put me in a grippy car on a long track and can never find pace. :odd:

I am with you, I struggle so much on these big tracks, especially with cars with grip. Put me on a short track with a car that the back end loves to snap out at any given moment, I can run in the top 30, put me in a grippy car on a long track and can never find pace. :odd:

It’s weird, I don’t think it’s the track as I’ve done so many WRs events on this one, I know it better than just about any other track! I just can’t seem to hook the whole thing up and my splits are way below people I have been fighting with the last few weeks. I can’t put my finger on it but something about this combo and me just doesn’t work!

Lovely car to drive, really didn't realize how bad I suck at Suzuka though!
Every time I decide to grow a pair, spectators and gravel dwelling fauna suffer! :D
I'm gonna watch some replays and try and pick up some tips!

Apologies, went off the grid last week and forgot I'd entered for Bathurst so rightly got black flagged again.

One lap done so far on this one

Have you tried edk's tune? Ive found it very easy to drive

A bit late to the party this week and I think I’m playing catch up! I’m in two minds wether to continue, I have two options; go with it or, go to the opticians - my leaderboard shows old man Phil top, what the hell is in your pension Phil?!! Great time to improve on.

For me, a couple of hundred miles and nothing spectacular. I think I’ve got my gears good although, not sure about the shifting point yet. Suspension is balanced between hardcore and a little give and my times are:

Been lapping and tweeking and so I need to settle into a rhythm. Maybe/hopefully a few more tenths to come off.

A bit late to the party this week and I think I’m playing catch up! I’m in two minds wether to continue, I have two options; go with it or, go to the opticians - my leaderboard shows old man Phil top, what the hell is in your pension Phil?!! Great time to improve on.

For me, a couple of hundred miles and nothing spectacular. I think I’ve got my gears good although, not sure about the shifting point yet. Suspension is balanced between hardcore and a little give and my times are:

Been lapping and tweeking and so I need to settle into a rhythm. Maybe/hopefully a few more tenths to come off.

Fantastic, if my gray matter is working and my arthritis angina and now epilepsy medication has not messed up my brain (I'm loving the opiate and morphine) completely it was Jack apologies if not.

If you want any help from a 65 year old disabled driver you know I'm always willing. Although there is somebody on here that has brought my S rated sportsmanship into question, embarrassed about being shown the way by a 65 yo disabled driver.

Lovely to hear from you been a long time.

Back on track so I don't get told off for off topic, after yesterday the wind has been sucked from my sails so my time so far will be my last, although I know there is still time out there I can grab.

Jack I have a Cayman default replay you can view, if that's not braking the rules it's also Gr4 but a bit quicker than this 650S at Suzuka.

Phillip.

Back