GTPedia Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter mercgoat
  • 37 comments
  • 1,840 views
Strange, I know a record collector in NZ that buys stuff worldwide and he has never told me about any problems like that.

Fair enough if that is your stance but why not give it a try with the book, I'm sure Jordan would refund you if it got lost or damaged.

I sent you the link of the Nz custom Service charges.
 
This might make it more affordable for me - I would like a physical copy and at the moment the shipping costs are way too high for me.
I hope you find that to be the case. :) The new shipping prices are now live.

If you're in Scotland, you can get both the E-Book and the Paperback book "combo pack" for £19.95 with free shipping.
 
I hope you find that to be the case. :) The new shipping prices are now live.

If you're in Scotland, you can get both the E-Book and the Paperback book "combo pack" for £19.95 with free shipping.

Free shipping? And only £20? That's a bargain!
 
I sent you the link of the Nz custom Service charges.

I have imported many things over the years, starting with the first PSP from Japan, various games from Lik-Sang (when it was around) and Play Asia from games to novelty toys. Books from the UK, items from Ebay, both US and UK, such as consumer electronics and games. More recently a few items for my model railway from the UK also. I have only been pinged twice for import tax and that is because my total purchase was over $400NZD.

So my basic rules I follow, pay for shipping with tracking/insurance, it may cost more but peace of mind is nice. Cap yourself to $400NZD and not a dollar more. I haven't had any issues in the years I have been doing it.

After all that, I ordered my copy of GTPEDIA yesterday, combo, looking forward to the book coming! Thanks! :D
 
After all that, I ordered my copy of GTPEDIA yesterday, combo, looking forward to the book coming! Thanks! :D
:cheers: Thanks, I see your order is on its way to you now.

I can also add we've experienced no problems shipping to New Zealand in the past.
 
Just another couple of questions...

1. What was the name of that 'magazine' (PDF?) that members of :gtplanet: made; and when will the next 'issue' be available?

2. Has :gtpflag: ever produced any other merchandise in the past?

Thanks. ;)
Xm
 
1. It was called GT Life. You can find their forum topic linked in one of those blog posts; the project was abandoned.

2. No, GTPEDIA is the only physical product produced by GTPlanet. CafePress does offer licensed GTPlanet merchandise, available here.
 
[I]Jordan[/I]
1. It was called GT Life. You can find their forum topic linked in one of those blog posts; the project was abandoned.

That's such a shame. :(
It was such a good read.

[I]Jordan[/I]
2. No, GTPEDIA is the only physical product produced by GTPlanet. CafePress does offer licensed GTPlanet merchandise, available here.

Yeah, I saw the stuff on 'CafePress', I should've specified that. :p

-------

Thanks for the replies, Jordan. ;)👍
Xm
 
Back