GTPlanet vs. Mariah Carey [2021]

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 328 comments

Please indicate your Carey'd status below - you can change your response once CAREYD

• Total voters
This doesn’t count (just an image), but it got pretty scary for a moment when I saw it in my Instagram feed.

4D4513A0-6BCD-4682-8BC3-846C90D77EBA.jpeg

It might include the awful "set to" phrase which I hate, but 1.3million streams already this week :scared:

Remember that lovely wife of mine that told me to stay in the shower for an extra minute because that song was on?

She's dead to me now.

Scenario:
I'm at work and she calls.
Shes' driving home from yoga.
After I answered, she says "I tried to Maria Carey you but stupid Toyota turns the radio off when you make a call."

Equal parts :scared: and :grumpy:

Last edited:
TB
Remember that lovely wife of mine that told me to stay in the shower for an extra minute because that song was on?

She's dead to me now.

Scenario:
After I answered, she says "I tried to Maria Carey you but stupid Toyota turns the radio off when you make a call."

Happy wife, happy life :lol:

I've made it to Black Friday without hearing it, so I'll be in. It'll be difficult as I plan to avoid Amazon and visit shops this year. Bookstores and bicycle shops will hopefully be safe.

TB

She's dead to me now.

Scenario:

"Oh what a feeling, Toyota" :sly:

I've just been eliminated while browsing a camping gear store for Black Friday leftovers. I should've just surrendered to Bezos instead.

Last edited:
Had a close call today at a family gathering when the spontaneous decision to play Christmas music was made. Thankfully Mariah wasn't on the playlist.

Last edited:
Scenario:

Wife is cleaning our bathroom, I'm washing clothes and cleaning the kitchen.

I go into the bedroom to put things away.

She says "Didn't you hear me calling you?"

"No."

"I was trying to Mariah Carey you. I'm going to get you."

Divorce paperwork will be started tomorrow morning.

Oh no. I just got carey'd. A streamer started a random TikTok. A little dog got wrapped in christmas paper and you know what played in the background. Wow. Not even made it to December 💩

So I don't use TikTok anyway but good advice would be to also stay away from people who use it. Don't trust no one includes your favourite streamers :)

It's not even december and I'm eliminated, already. It happened by listening Radio in my car.... Bad idea.

A little late to the party, but to my knowledge, I haven't heard it yet. We'll see how long that lasts.

You don't go to a fight, you go to a massacre.
Mariah is everywhere, she will surprise you, check every trees, she use ancestral tehniques, the slightest weakness on your part and ... ☠️

I prefer to count the deads...

I'm in but still I just have to work four times in office until Christmas, will be some hard days at work I think. No radio at home in my car and the day I'm out will be soon.

And I am out now😂

Last edited:
I listened to it since I was a teenager. Haha, I failed before I could join in!

Quick li'l edit here... I like the song so I binged on it for an hour then I listened to a parody called "All I want for Christmas is "PING AS!" and "PING AS!" Navidad. (These are part of a Robotnik meme.)

Last edited:
Back