GTR 600PP Rant

  • Thread starter Thread starter aphextwin
  • 4 comments
  • 730 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
28
PIECE OF **** ****ING CAR CAN'T ****ING EVEN LOOK AT A BLADE OF GRASS WITHOUT SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL.

That's all I have to say. I feel better now. Thanks for listening.
 
Perhaps you could learn to control the car rather than opening a thread and swearing?

As far as I am aware the GTR is a pretty easy car to handle, its 4wd for a kick off. Perhaps you should add a few driver aids and slowely reduce them as you get better.
 
Most worthless thread ever. I have a feeling you won't be a gtp member very long.
Plus it's a very easy car to drive.
 
If the GT-R gives you this much trouble, then be thankful that you haven't tried a powerful rear wheel drive car yet on Suzuka. You might take a sledgehammer to your PS3.
 
in before lock

but yea seriously if your having trouble with the GTR then you might want to go back to basics and work on your skills with the lower end cars seeing as the GTR is definatly one of the easiest cars to drive
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back