GTS vs GT6 - Cars comparison

• Thread starter emula
  • 1,346 comments
I agree @Razamataz, I love those slits on the FT-1:

Screenshot_20180704-115854_Chrome.jpg

Kinda worries me that the production model won't have any of those chizzled cuts of the FT-1.

One thing the new GTS model has over the old one - that Toyota badge looks so good on the rear:

Screenshot_20180704-115944_Chrome.jpg

... or I may just be temporarily memorized by it being seated perfectly in the lovely GTS lighting engine :P

Great work there Emula. The big question is, which one do we all prefer? Personally I’m leaning towards the FT1. No idea why Toyota felt the need to tinker with an already outstanding design.
I definitely prefer the FT1. As far as proportions go, the Supra concept looks like a toy by comparison. The car looks too bulbous with wheels and tires too small. Like a street car with a paste-on widebody kit.

Where can we get the original high-resolution images?
The images here are becoming no longer available, and the aged ones in your own forum are almost low-res. (Some of them and new ones are OK, though.)

Oh my lord... :bowdown: :drool:

Hope PD tweaked the sound a bit. It does。more realistic but it need higher pitch and the idle is also too quiet. Man, this is 787B we talking about so don't mess with it. :lol: Still, my favorite car to date. :D

Nevertheless, the modelling is still the strong achievement points for PD staff themselves. Well done 👍 :cheers:

Last edited:
This in all honesty looks like more than a one generation leap.

It's almost as if you just put your glasses on with the new GTS models... and here's the thing... when we were all playing GT6 most of us were thinking... "how can they top these premium models?"

And here we are...

I have bought pc2 recently, but the mean quality of tracks disappointed me there, Sure there are way more of them, but the ones in GTS are of a consistently high quality.
This fact prices to be that PD's approach with only high quality assets is the good one.

Can't he still post them on his website? Maybe we should check that from now on.

Back